z

Young Writers Society

Who is your celebrity role model?

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:24 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Tell us the name of your celebrity role model and why that person is your role model!

I'll go first. Mine is Lindsey Stirling. Why? Not only is she an AMAZING fiddler, she writes her music to help others, and she is confident in who she is, she is not afraid of who she is, and she knows who she is. She is a beautiful person! Her music is also really AMAZING!!
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

Reviews: 3
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:38 pm
KpopSimmerPro says...

To no suprise mine is Kim Namjoon of BTS. He is motivational and is inspirational.

"I love myself"

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:06 am
BookishBrook says...

Mine is definitely an actress/comedian called Meredith Stepien. (You may have heard of her, you may have not.) She is an openly bi woman who has the amazing skill to write the most beautiful music and also write the most hilarious. Even is you haven’t heard of her you may be familiar with her work, she wrote the music to the 2016 musical “Firebringer”, co-wrote the script AND stared as one of the leads.
She is an extremely talented woman who has done an awful lot of charity work and the music never ceases to inspire me!
"I have written you down and you will live forever"
-Bastille

"We are infinite as the universe we hold inside."
-Sleeping At Last

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain