z

Young Writers Society

Back in My Day

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:22 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have snakes. Spiders were the only big scary thing that everyone (besides me and some other people) were afraid of.

Topic: Limbs
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:05 am
KateHardy says...

Back in my day when we lost limbs we could grow it back.

Topic: Dreams
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:15 am
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day dreams never came true. Everybody was miserable all the time.

Topic: emotions
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4095 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:26 am
KateHardy says...

Back in my day emotions were sold in glass jars.

Topic: Banana Peels
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:30 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day there weren't banana peels. The bananas grew peel-less on the banana trees and turned brown really quickly.

Topic: intelligence

4095 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:38 pm
KateHardy says...

Back in my day intelligence was determined by how much you could eat.

Topic: Drums
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:21 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have drums. Instead, we rhythmically shot people for the beat to music.

Topic: planets. (Oh, and just so you know @HarryHardy it's supposed to be "back in my day we didn't have..." whatever the topic is)

4095 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:28 am
KateHardy says...

Back in my day we didn't bother to follow rules oh and planets. We though they all orbited around cats.

Topic: Cheese
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:47 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have cheese. The mice all starved.

Topic: taste buds

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:52 pm
Shadeflame says...

Back in my day we didn't have taste buds. I mean, those are for wimps! Who needs to taste your food when you can just absorb it through your skin?

Topic: Tongues
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:54 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have tongues. Everybody talked like "uhh uhh" and it was incredibly difficult to swallow food.

Topic: Ownership

4095 Reviews

Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:51 am
KateHardy says...

Back in my ownership could be changed by killing the previous owner.

Topic: Socks
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:54 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have socks. Everybody bought something called "feet deodorant" because their feet would get incredibly stinky.

Topic: common sense

4095 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:48 am
KateHardy says...

Back in my day common sense was a luxury only the rich could afford.

Topic: Logic
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:53 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Back in my day we didn't have logic. Nobody could figure out or visualize why 1+1=2.

Topic: egg farts

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden