z

Young Writers Society

St. Petersburg Update

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:10 am
Firestarter says...

I've already ordered the vinyl, thinking I'll download a copy too! Woo!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:25 am
Dream Deep says...

Bjorn wrote:One step ahead of you ^_~ Well, it's on 'the list of things to do'. I've taken to watching some online Finnish TV.

Love the Croatian television, by the way. ^_^ Undeniably awesome. Out of curiousity, do you have any idea how I could find French television for my mom? :? I mean, I could gladly go without it (DD is flailing in French... she would rather learn Russian) but Mom wants to see if I can get it... -_-

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:28 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Ooh... idea! Try this: http://www.tv5.org...

You can watch news, music videos, and lots of other stuff. :)
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

504 Reviews

Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:30 pm
Dream Deep says...

Hehe, thanks Kay! :razz:

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:32 am
Bjorn says...

Ah, so the Croatian program is working? Excellent! It would be better with subtitles no doubt, but oh well-better than nothing!
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

504 Reviews

Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:31 pm
Dream Deep says...

Bjorn wrote:Ah, so the Croatian program is working? Excellent! It would be better with subtitles no doubt, but oh well-better than nothing!

It's awesome even without subtitles. ^_^ *hugs Bjorn*

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:45 pm
Skye says...

Firestarter wrote:I've already ordered the vinyl, thinking I'll download a copy too! Woo!

Awesome! Did you order the vinyl online? I've been trying to get my paws on one myself, but I don't know if I can ship one to the U.S. :(
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:15 pm
Firestarter says...

It arrived today! XD I have no idea how that happened, since it's released on Monday, but it came today! Hoorah! They've got a better version of X-Ray Bex on it too, which I love.

I use banquet records for all my DARTZ! needs, they recommend it themselves on their myspace. I've got all their releases now! When they're famous I hope to make people jealous or sell them on e-bay, lol.

Banquet records do ship to the US, luckily:

To ship to USA / Canada, and the rest of the world, the postage rates will be three times that of the UK rates

That's still really cheap, it's £1 delivery charges in the UK, so that's like £3 to you, which is just under $6 or something.

Just go here:

http://www.banquetrecords.com/index.jsp

And search DARTZ! and you should find it. Hope that helps! :D
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:05 am
Skye says...

Oh, God, I love you to pieces! :D *dashes off*
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart