z

Young Writers Society

Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:11 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade rolled her eyes and sighed. "Picky, picky," she muttered, but snapped and the sword went a brilliant sapphire blue. "Don't poke anyone's eye out," Jade warned.

Jade eyed Romeo, hr fear of the horse growing every second.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:23 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix turned around to face Jade and Liberty. "Well looks like you two have joined together, that just makes my job easier."
She began to form more fire in her hands, when she saw the arrow Jade had shot come shooting towards her, with out even using her hands a stand of fire reached out for the arrow and the arrow soon turned into ash.
Phoenix frowned at the two. "Is that all you got? pathetic."

[This person is so not me, but I'm just loving her character! XD]
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:25 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade growled and waved her arm, a fortress made of jade surrounded her and Libby, it was unbreakable and fire would only make it stronger.

'Lib, we need a plan!" Jade yelped, summoning her unicorn and lion again.

[XD I'm loving it too]
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:32 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

"Finally some fun!" Phoenix laughs evilly. When she let's out a loud roar through the air. "I hope you two didn't forget about Aduna? She doesn't like it when her master is stabbed in the back!"

With that said a large blue dragon landed on the ground their body rippling with muscle as they stalked over to the dome that was protecting Jade and Liberty. Aduna's eyes scanned the humans in side and let out a roar. The rows of teeth that were hidden inside the mouth before now visible.

"Do what you must to get them out of there Aduna." Phoenix hissed. Her now black eyes narrowing.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:39 pm
Lib says...

“Ro! Now!” Liberty yelled. The stallion neighed so loud, that for a second, everyone went deaf. The stallion grew and grew and grew. He sprouted large, bat-like, scaly balck wings. He grew larger and larger. Larger than the blue whale. His features turned menacing.

“Aduna!” Romeo roared, “Good to see you again.” He snickered then reared up and thrashed his hooves into the air, bringing them down dangerous close to Aduna and her evil master.

“Go, my dear!” Liberty shouted. She nudged Jade in the ribs, “Is he amazing or what?” She grinned.

[I dunno what this is. I'm going to make him so that Romeo knows Aduna. I dunno how. I'm sure we'll somehow figure out a way.]
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Aduna sighed and breathed out fire right near Romeos legs. "Yes it is nice to see you again, You no what I haven't eaten in ages, you would be a good meal." She hissed as she crouched and began to stalk.

Phoenix stood back and watched her dragon. "That's right keep him busy."
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:51 pm
Lib says...

"Don't you dare touch me!" he growled, "It took Liberty ages to comb my mane and brush my coat. How about we keep it simple? How about a race?"

He flapped his wings, "We've both got wings." he smirked, "Unless you're... Tired?"

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:55 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Aduna groaned. "I don't really mind if I mess up you're main. If your to afraid to fight then you have to doge!" With that she lifted a talon and sent it flying towards Romeo."
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:04 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade trembled in fear. "Uh huh," she had replied to Libby weakly.

She watched in awe as the two huge beasts talked like old nemesis. She hoped they wouldn't stomp on her.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:06 pm
Lib says...

Romeo ducked in time, "Me? Afraid? To fight?" he scoffed, "I hope you haven't forgotten who the bravest creature was in our junior years." he smirked.

He turned around so his tail was facing Aduna's face. He nickered, catching Liberty's attention and did a perfect capriole! His hooves smashed into Aduna's chest. "How did that feel, my love?"

Liberty's eyes widen, "Is this what you have to go through to do a perfect capriole?" she shrieked.

[Search up capriole if ya dunno what it is. It's super cool.]

232 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:09 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade shrieked and summoned her unicorn for protection. This was a bit too much for what was supposed to be a normal day. 'Libby, this is crazy!" she yelped in fear.

[I googled it and O.o it's pretty!]

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:12 pm
Lib says...

[I know right?]

"Why, scaredy-cat?" Liberty whined. "This is amazing!" she shrieked.

"You're getting extra carrots and a nice long grooming, Ro!" she called out, giving her stallion more energy.

"Anything for that." Romeo said, gathering himself and turning around to look at Aduna.

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:23 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Aduna winced in pain. She closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them again they were thin black slits. Spreading her wings out she quickly jumped onto Romeo's back and plunged her teeth into the back of his neck. "How about this my love?" She asked through the flesh, bighting down harder.

Phoenix grind "brilliant!"
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 pm
Lib says...

Liberty screamed, “ROMEO!”

Romeo bucked hard, sending Aduna flying in the air, “That’s nothing, darling.” he grinned, “I’m doing this for the carrots and the grooming.” he snorted.

“Got more or are you done?” he asked, “I love the game. I don’t need or want to stop.” he growled.

“Go boy!” Liberty screamed, “I’d give you a pat right now but I’m an ant compared to you right now!” Romeo looked down at his companion and bent his head down so that his face and her body was at the same level.

Liberty rubbed his muzzle, “Good boy!” Romeo looked up and around for Aduna.

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:54 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Aduna shifted her scales into the color of the forest. Blending in with the trees.
Stay Creative!

No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge