z

Young Writers Society

Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:39 am
LadyBug says...

Jade takes out her trusty trapping kit and sets up a trap.
"This'll be sure to catch them." She whispered. Then she turned to Phoe and entrapped her in a net.

"I'm sorry, you left me no choice." she said, tears in her eyes.

[XD. You have permission to harm my character]
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:22 pm
Lib says...

Drip! Drop! Drip drip! Drop drop!

"Thank goodness we found this cave in time, Ro," Liberty murmured,her blue eyes fluttering open, "Or we would have been soaking wet out there by now."

Romeo whinnied in agreement. He slowly got up and pawed the ground, "What happened, my boy?" Liberty said, looking up into his brown eyes. She could sense something was wrong since her stallion continuously whinnied and pawed the ground, looking at the entrance of the cave. Liberty got up, "Let's go some place else. This place isn't comforting my baby." She mounted and they galloped away, far away from the cave.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:28 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix gasped. "How could you? I Trusted you!!" Her hands turned into hot flames and the trap began to burn in her rage, slowly she stood up and removed the trap from around her. Slowly she walked up to Jade, a trail of flames being left behind her. "I thought we were in this together. Well looks like I trusted you TO MUCH!" With that a ball of fire was formed in her hand, and she threw it at Jade!

[Sorry!! You made her mad. XD]
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:35 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade gasped and jumped out of the way, the flames singing her clothes. She pulled out her Jade Cutter and pointed it at Phoe

[lol]
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:39 pm
Lib says...

"Romeo, my dear, stop right here." Liberty whispered, pulling at his reins. "That's her! And her!" She exclaimed quietly, pointing at Jade and Phoenix, recognizing them from when they wanted to kill her. The two were hiding behind a big bush. The world is so small.

"Oh my," Liberty said, "That woman, seriously..." She said, pointing at Phoenix. "She's crazy!" She said. A bit too loud. She clamped her hands over her mouth. Oh no. Romeo reared up when he saw the flames of fire.

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:43 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix scoffed. "And how is that going to help you. My fire will melt your word!" She smirked as she took another step towards Jade. Her body now covered in flames. "Maybe next time you should pick more carefully who will want to be disloyal to."
Suddenly she heard something near by, and her head snapped in that direction.

[Sorry Jade if this is coming a cross as really mean.]
Stay Creative!

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:45 pm
Featherstone says...

((Did...did this thread just turn into spontaneous roleplay?))
((*stamp of approval*))
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:48 pm
Lib says...

Liberty gasped, then nervously grinned, "H-hi... Um, truce, Phoenix and," she coughed, "Jade?" Romeo, noticing that his companion was nervous, started whinnying.

[It did, Feather! You can definitely join if you want to. Maybe swoop in and save me?]

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:55 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix sprouted wings of fire and took to the air. "Well, well.. look what we have here, I have both of you in the same place, I guess I can finish you both off!!" She grins to herself.

[Yes please do join Feather, but join forces with me! *whispers* as you can see I'm the strong one. Just don't tell anyone I said that. hehehe! :wink:
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:55 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade jumped into a nearby stream and cooled off while Phoe was looking away. She saw a bow and some arrows, so she aimed and fired at Phoe, beckoning for Libby to come near.

"It's us against psycho Phoe and her flames," Jade whispered, her eyes crinkling with concern and Phoe set fire to everything in her path. It was only a matter of time...

[It's OK @FlamingPhoenix XD I'm not taking it the wrong way :)! And please do join us Featherstone]

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:44 pm
Lib says...

Liberty grinned, "I have an ally, Romeo!"

Romeo neighed and Liberty jumped upon her stallion and raced to Jade, "Yup." she agreed.

"Um, what am I supposed to use?" she questioned, shaking because of how cold it had suddenly become.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:02 pm
Featherstone says...

((*rubs hands together*))
((okay so what's the deal? Liberty has a horse named Romeo, Phoe is trying to kill everyone with fire since she got betrayed by Jade, and Jade and Lib have joined forces to take down Phoe?))
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:05 pm
Lib says...

[Yup!]

232 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 pm
LadyBug says...

[[Pretty much, we just make it up as we go.]]

Jade handed Libby a spare sword that was unsurprisingly made of jade. "Take this, we need a plan if we're going to take down the Fire Bird!"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:10 pm
Lib says...

"Um, I don't want a jade sword," Liberty said, eyeing the sword, "Can I have a sapphire one? I like those better."

Romeo rolled his eyes and started munching on the grass, his ears swiveling this way and that. It was nice and fresh. Just like he liked it.

they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11