z

Young Writers Society

Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:09 pm
Lib says...

"Try me, Una." Romeo said, "I already know the way you blend. You definitely forgot our junior years." he looked her directly in the eyes and glared. "You're down, sweetheart."

He pounced on her back and kicked his hooves on her head.
*insert quirky signature here*

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:34 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade coughed and hid behind Libby, unsure of what to do
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:44 am
Lib says...

"Ugh, Jade, stop being such a scaredy-cat!" Liberty exclaimed, "My boy is going to save us." she said, looking lovingly at her stallion.

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:30 am
FlamingPhoenix says...

Aduna clamped her mouth down on Romeo's leg. Growling frustration. She kept her scales the same color as the trees, making it harder for Romeo to see her.

Phoenix flew up to Jade and Liberty. "And who is going to save you from me?"
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:48 am
LadyBug says...

"I will!" Jade shouted, stabbing Phoe with her Jade thing. Phoe fell to the ground and Jade stared, knowing she wasn't dead.

"Call off your horse please, Libby." Jade muttered.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

616 Reviews

Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:54 am
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix's fire quickly healed the wound Jade had made. Slowly she stood up and faced her. "Oh yes call of your horse, because if Aduna opens her mouth one more time she will call her dragon friends, and you don't want that do you?"
Phoenix's eyes narrowed.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:14 pm
Lib says...

"Heck, why wouldn't I want that? My boy can summon every horse in this very world." Liberty smirked. "Hey boy! Over her!" she waved her hands and yelled out to her stallion. Romeo shrunk to his normal size and galloped over to his companion.

"Hmm?" he said.

"Get Arion and everyone else. Every single horse, my love." Liberty grinned, patting him on the neck, "Love you!" And with that, she waved him off. "Aduna is going to be dead in a matter of minutes, honey." Liberty looked at Phoenix.

"Oh, also," Liberty started, narrowing her eyes at her enemy, "One stab with this baby, and you and your precious life will be over." she growled, pulling out her knife that had been tucked into her boot.

616 Reviews

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:35 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix sighe and rolled her eyes. "What ever you say." Her eye landed on the knife and she just chuckled. "You did see what happened when Jade stabbed me right?"
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:01 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade just stood there...

616 Reviews

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:41 am
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix looked over at Jade and let out a laugh, "You pore thing, you want to run away?"
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:56 pm
LadyBug says...

Suddenly Jade disappeared and reappeared behind Phoe and stabbed her...

Not with a jade blade, but with an ice shard. Phoe fell to the ground, but Jade wasn't finished. She was just getting started.

"Any last words, Phoenix?" she spat as she clapped and all the fire went out.

616 Reviews

Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:03 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix spat out some blood. And nodded. "Yes I do. Aduna fetch!"

Aduna changed back into her normal color, and was standing behind Jade. She grinned evilly as she picked Jade up by the collar of her cloths with her claws.
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:07 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade jumped up and poked Aduna in the eye, not blinding her or hurting her, just temporarily stunning her.

"She landed on top of Phoe and snapped, metal chains were attached to her arms and legs, and they were fire-proof.

"Good luck getting out of this one," Jade laughed.

[Sorry! I'm not like this irl XD]

616 Reviews

Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:16 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix laughed. "You know what come's with fire. Smoke."
With that her body broke down into a cloud of smoke and she floated away from the chains.

[I had to come up with something. That was the only thing I could think of. XD]
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:40 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade jumped and grabbed onto one of the chains, going up with Phoe.
"I'm not giving up without a fight," she hissed, Kicking at her with her boot.

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data