z

Young Writers Society

What disney princess am i?

Which Princess fits the description best?

Anna
42%
Rapunzel
42%
Snow White
8%
Ariel
No votes
Belle
8%
Other (leave comment)
No votes

Total votes : 12

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:53 pm
Rosella says...

Over the course of the years, i could never figure out what princess i would be. It is something that makes me curious, considering I aspire to be a Disney princess XD
This is a description of both my personality and physical looks, please vote which princess sounds close. if you choose a princess that is not an option, please comment below!

Physical Looks: Pretty normal skin tone, probably a bit tan. Pretty short and petite. Short brown wavy hair with dark brown eyes and glasses. Basically that is all XD

Personality: I find myself to be kind of introverted but I do not mind meeting new people. I am super duper clumsy and I love to clean and be as organized as possible. I am a hopeless romantic and seem to try and not judge people by their looks. I am a bit hot headed and am super sensitive. I overthink about things a lot but always have hope for the future no matter what comes in my way. I am a goody-two-shoes in school and am ultimately scared of getting yelled at or getting in trouble. I make pretty good grades and i know a lot about the world, even if i have my dumb moments sometimes. I love to draw, with a little smudge of acting and writing. I also have a passion in math and plan on being a math teacher when I am older. I love fun and adventure and I am always willing to try new things! I am pretty stubborn and am strong with what I believe in. I am also pretty bipolar and laugh over everything! (I am also a total fangirl haha) I am either really quiet or super talkative as well.

Other: My zodiac is a Leo and my Hogwarts house is a Slytherin X3
Isaiah 40:8 - "The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever."

she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake