z

Young Writers Society

What disney princess am i?

Which Princess fits the description best?

Anna
42%
Rapunzel
42%
Snow White
8%
Ariel
No votes
Belle
8%
Other (leave comment)
No votes

Total votes : 12

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:53 pm
Rosella says...

Over the course of the years, i could never figure out what princess i would be. It is something that makes me curious, considering I aspire to be a Disney princess XD
This is a description of both my personality and physical looks, please vote which princess sounds close. if you choose a princess that is not an option, please comment below!

Physical Looks: Pretty normal skin tone, probably a bit tan. Pretty short and petite. Short brown wavy hair with dark brown eyes and glasses. Basically that is all XD

Personality: I find myself to be kind of introverted but I do not mind meeting new people. I am super duper clumsy and I love to clean and be as organized as possible. I am a hopeless romantic and seem to try and not judge people by their looks. I am a bit hot headed and am super sensitive. I overthink about things a lot but always have hope for the future no matter what comes in my way. I am a goody-two-shoes in school and am ultimately scared of getting yelled at or getting in trouble. I make pretty good grades and i know a lot about the world, even if i have my dumb moments sometimes. I love to draw, with a little smudge of acting and writing. I also have a passion in math and plan on being a math teacher when I am older. I love fun and adventure and I am always willing to try new things! I am pretty stubborn and am strong with what I believe in. I am also pretty bipolar and laugh over everything! (I am also a total fangirl haha) I am either really quiet or super talkative as well.

Other: My zodiac is a Leo and my Hogwarts house is a Slytherin X3
Isaiah 40:8 - "The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever."

You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time