z

Young Writers Society

STUPID PEOPLE

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:02 pm
Galatea says...

So here at school we have a common area. It USED to be filled with huge puffy stuffed bags for lounging on. They are no longer there. Why, you ask??

A freshman, last night, jumped from the upper level to the lower level, attempting to land on said foof bags. She missed, broke both her legs, and now her parents are suing the school.

Yes, you did read that correctly.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:11 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Frickin freshmen.

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:28 pm
backgroundbob says...

If she wins, it becomes my mission to eradicate American culture. It just can't be allowed to continue.
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:29 pm
Firestarter says...

Hitman needed ... urgent.

Stupid knows no limits.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:49 am
deleted says...

DAMN! I think that was my little sister.

Is anyone surprised?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:54 am
LamaLama says...

...wow. Just.... wow.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:29 am
sabradan says...

Jesus. This HAS to stop? America, home oif liberty and Litigation for all! SRSLY THO, this dumb b**** deserves what she got. Personally, if it were me, If she didn't break anything, I'd go and make sure she did. Not myself though, because I don't believe in hitting women. But it'll happen...

Jack, as member of Hitmen, Sell-swords and Contract Killers Local 368 I can say that we would be willing to go on a road trip, but we need to first talk to our representation.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:30 pm
LamaLama says...

If she were a horse, she would have been shot. And I think thats the answer here. Remove this person from the gene pool, so that this isn't a problem in the future.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen