z

Young Writers Society

PlanMoWriMo!

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:09 am
ShadowPrincess16 says...

Outlining is happening this month. I've got the general gist of the idea I want. I just need to make sure I have it completely outlined before I start.
“wanting what you could not have led to misery and madness”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:22 pm
Samk642 says...

So, I have a question about it. I'm working on a story and I've been filling up a notepad, so is that working ahead? (P.S. I've forgotten the actual notepad the story is in at a place I don't visit often, but know it's safe, so..... YAH!) :D

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:39 am
Mea says...

@Samk642 - As long as you're not writing the actual story itself, that's not working ahead. In fact, planning is exactly what you're supposed to spend October doing!
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:12 pm
micamouth says...

I've signed up for NaNoWriMo! This'll be my first year ^^ (my name is dragonfly-blues, feel free to add me!)

My muse, my best friend, and ever my supporter will be a godsend to me in November. She's already helping me plot some stuff out and develop the world! I'll be using the basic skeleton of an unnamed novel I started recently for this year, so I must hold off until November ;; I really need to think of a title though...
formerly Sagitta

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:41 pm
MeherazulAzim16 says...

I.. have... no ... idea.. what... I ... am... gonna .... do... and that is awesome! :D
"We Are Groot."
— Groot

Reviews: 1
Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:53 am
soreymikleo says...

This is my first year entering this competition, and I want to write something that has a meaningful story line to it. I plan to write out brief descriptions of my characters and plan out the story as I go, to be unpredictable. However, I do not have a plan for what genre I should create. I have the basis of the characters established, but I don't know how to apply it to a genre. I was thinking of writing a realistic fiction, or maybe a fantasy because of some ideas running through my head. I should write them down and share them with other people, as to receive feedback from different writers and readers.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:32 am
XxPheonixKittenxX says...

I'll be joining you on this Nano this year. I don't know about next year tho :D :D :D

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell