Young Writers Society

RezTech Adventure

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:12 am
View Likes
haredrier says...

> go to Shary and see if she solved the problem
Death isn't cruel- merely terribly, terribly good at his job.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:24 pm
View Likes
Zolen says...

Bad News: Because Of College work I shall not be posting anything from today till Thursday.

Good News: I shall return with two-three proper comic pages to illustrate suggested and planned events. As I've come to the point where I need to start practicing layout occasionally, and this would be a good time since not too many complicated poses would be involved.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:14 pm
View Likes
Zolen says...

p6

1/3

Spoiler! :
Will post the next tomorrow, comics are hard. Anyone who wants to push me to not procrastinate, feel free to poke me tomorrow. Also feathered alien has no name as they were going to be a one off, however since people seem to like her, feel free to vote on a name.

Spoiler! :

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:24 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

I like the new format!

> notice that the feathered thingy has an elephant trunk, tiger eyes, and donkey ears

> learn that its name is Caesar
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:10 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

^

> learn that its full name is Caesar Harambe
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:38 am
Zolen says...

Spoiler! :
Most space fairing galatic species function under a singular name that they picked themselves and are free to change as they please. Along with a second name that is a 3 trillion number/letter/symbol long code that identifies them for government and job based purposes.

Our 2-3 name system, and numbering systems are simply worthless on the galactic scale.

Which is why early on in the plot there was only room for a first name. Since nobody has a second on that ship (that would actually fit). But Alex is a human, from a place with a tradition that relies on 3 names. So you can give her a last name. Maybe even a middle name.

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold