z

Young Writers Society

Ok, so this might be a bit weird

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:15 am
sabradan says...

Ok, so this might be a bit weird, but here we go.

Tomorrow night starts Kol Nidre, which is the beginning (evening) service that marks the beginning of Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement, where we repent to God for all of our sins and misdeeds.

How does this concern you, though, you ask me?

Well, I'll tell you. According to Jewish tradition, God can only pardon those sins against which it was Him you have sinned/transgressed. For sins committed against another person, only from them can forgiveness come (except in certain situations which I wont really get into because this isn't meant to be a theology paper)

So, this brings me to my next point, and the overall purpose of this post:

I know I can be stubborn, Brutally honest, sarcastic, hurtful, spitefull, overly sarcastic to the point it hurts people's feelings, sometimes bulleheaded, etc. I just want to take this opportunity to say to all of you whom I may have hurt or offended either knowingly or unkowingly, purposely or not, that I really am sorry and didn't mean to hurt you or your feelings, and I sincerely hope you can forgive me.

Thank you. Carry on now with your regular scheduled programming.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100