z

Young Writers Society

YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:07 pm
LamaLama says...

Nope, the Dark Empire never existed, so it couldn't have done that. You are but a simple Attourny General.

The Empire exists well beyond this world, and beyond the constraints of space and time that the DE thought it knew of. It never existed, so none of that ever happened. They might have, in one reality, attempted to create the matrix, but unfortunately, that reality no longer exists.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:42 pm
Bjorn says...

To adress a few things-
The Nordic Council has siezed all assets and things of worth from the Dark Empire following their failed take over of Japan and utter self-destruction. Furthermore, the Council wishes to retain its control over New Zealand. Upon re-entrance to the Council, it shall be renamed 'Middle-Earth'.
Concerning Nepal, we are sorry about the statues. But the Buddhist priests who allegedly did the chiseling are protected under the Nordic Law that states, "Good humour is good for the soul".
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:01 pm
LamaLama says...

Well, technically the NC has no knowledge of the DE. Because it never existed, there are no assets to sieze. Even if you did, everything had previously been incorporated into the empire, and now history will read that Australia and the south pacific islands were the first to fall to the Empire, and were used as a staging ground for the entire rest of the Imperial expansion.

And renaming New Zealand because of that god awful movie will be considered an act of war against everything decent and good.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

126 Reviews

Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:16 pm
Bjorn says...

Pfft...Very well! And is it that 'god awful movie?' or that 'excellent book?"?
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

52 Reviews

Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:53 am
LamaLama says...

Wonderful book, terrible movie. But seeming as you chose to name the location at which that wonderful book was turned into that god awful movie, I assumed that was your basis for changing it.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:48 am
Tassen Spellbinder says...

Snoik, DQ, just join us. Its alot easier, I know. As a side note, why hasn't any one on the other side (MODS) said anything? And can I stop being a probationary governor now?
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

52 Reviews

Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:27 am
LamaLama says...

Hm..... alright. But still no military command. Not that you really need any... there's no one left to fight.

The Mods haven't done anything because its too late to do so. There's nothing left to conquer. It all in the hands of the AIE, or the NC. Save for a few countries that are protected under the Imperial Protection pact.

An idea occurs!!
Planet Marklar hasn't been marklared uner Marklar marklar. I'm sending a marklar to marklar, under our esteemed General Dan. Take the marklar with expedience and grace, General.
Tassen can go too, I suppose. But any funny stuff and Dan is authorized to execute him on sight. Anyone else want to go?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:15 am
Snoink says...

I'm a mod...

And Lama:

Change your siggy! NOW!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:16 am
LamaLama says...

DONE!

58 Reviews

Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:17 pm

Thank you, gracious one, for allowing me full governmental status!
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

126 Reviews

Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:21 am
Bjorn says...

Planet Jessica has just been landed on by the Nordic Council...

52 Reviews

Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:28 am
LamaLama says...

Hmm.... there's nothing on planet jessica. Why do you think the empire was not already there?

58 Reviews

Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:14 pm

Which, if any, planets in our solar system have been taken? (I'm calling Pluto a planet right now, because the decision to exlude it was the most retarded thing I've heard this year.)

52 Reviews

Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:35 pm
LamaLama says...

Any and all celestial bodies are under the control of the Empire, with exception to Mars, which Nate illegally annexed, and I just let him have it.

However, 75% of these bodies are useless, either because they have exeeded their natural use, or because they never were usefull. These planets the Empire will tolerate a foreign presence, because there is nothing left of use on them.
The remaining celestial bodies are being mined for resources, or are under the direct leadership of the Empire.

58 Reviews

Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:20 pm

We are gathered here today to remember the life and times of the thread 'YWS Invades Russka...'

Come on, this one dead? Already? (Again?)

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak