Young Writers Society

YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:00 am
Nate says...

If you're confused...
viewtopic.php?p=136223#136223

For no real reason at all, I'm announcing an invasion of Russia. The Spew Commandos, lead by Smaur, will attack Eastern Russia, skirting the suburbs of Moscow and marching toward St. Petersburg. The Mods will delve into the heartland of Russia, aiming for the oil reserves located there. Meanwhile, the main force encompassing everyone else will come up from the south and make their way toward Moscow.
Attachments
russia_map.jpg
ThE PLaN
russia_map.jpg (41.32 KiB) Viewed 1695 times

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:09 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I hear and obey.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:13 am
Snoink says...

Sir! A problem! Many of the mods are part of SPEW! And I fear Poor Imp might betray us!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:30 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

.... just think... you could have a major crisis on your hands here...

some people actually like russia.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:32 am
Snoink says...

Dargquon Ql'deleodna wrote:.... just think... you could have a major crisis on your hands here...

some people actually like russia.

But that's where the beauty of it all comes! Like Russia? Well, why don't you take it over for the low fee of $7.29, plus shipping and handling? :D

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:20 am
LamaLama says...

How dare you invade a foreign country without consulting the mighty, almost infinite empire, for aide and an alliance!! For this, you shall have a fierce competetor in Russia... ME!

Lest you forget that we have every martial arts movie star alive. Including Chuck Norris- I shall remind you. We have chuck norris.

To keep this interesting, Norris will not be sent in immediately. However, all of the animals of the Motherland have begun to revolt, and the country is in dissaray.

A special elite team of citizen reserves have been sent in through Vladavastok, making their way north, to capture the southern peninsula, and my Russian spy commandos have captured Moscow.

A propaganda attack has been waged Russia, and slowly, people become sympathetic to our cause. How could you deny this face?

Here is a map of the now doomed former soviet state:
As you can see, the city of moscow is almost under our control. Though this does not mean iminent victory, as a surrender cannot be secured until we have captured the Ural mountains, preventing eastern/western movement of russian solders.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:38 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

HAHA your attempts to control the Motherland are pitiful. For the Germans and Australians come to her aid (why: cause i control them all (russia germany and australia). unlike you crazies i will not release my classified war plans.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:40 am
Meshugenah says...

Hmm, kitten. Good with ketchup.

yay! I get to be in two places at once!

:elephant:
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:46 am
Poor Imp says...

Imp? Betray?

Nu...kag tak? Oy, ya nye vru. ^_~

...Gavno - where is Bjorn when he's needed?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:57 am
Snoink says...

Welll... you can be our translator!

And HA! SPEW EATS KITTENS!

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:58 am
View Likes
Poor Imp says...

You do know the Italian saying? '...Traddutore--traditorre...

The translator's the traitor. ^_~
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

52 Reviews

Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:00 am
LamaLama says...

An army of walaby, dingo, and kangaroo solders have already overthrown Canberra. All domestic and farm creatures on the island continent have revolted, and your pristene beaches have been cut off with jelly fish. Sharks have closed in behind them, and the crocs have begun an assault on the few remaining reisisters.

Germany is suffering a similar fate, all domestic and farm creatures have revolted. All wild creatures have started attacking the cities. A special reserve force of citizens have invaded from the north, and march rapidly towards Berlin. And- oh yeah, we have David Hasselhoff.
It is common knowledge that Germans LOVE David Hasselhoff.
With this chiseled and invulnerable face at our front, Germany has lost all hope.
Last edited by LamaLama on Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:00 am
Snoink says...

We'll make sure that Dreamy and Reas keep a good eye on you. ;)

52 Reviews

Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:29 am
LamaLama says...

Our forces, headed by David Hasselhoff after meeting some delays as flocks of young german woman threw undergarments and themselves alike at the TV star, have secured the forced surrender of Deutschland. While no treaties have been signed, we have met no resistance, because Germans LOVE David Hasselhoff. Berlin fell quickly; for his chiseled good looks.

In an act of mercy, I have decided to let the great country go free, and even given it my blessing and good will.

However, angered by my desiscion, Chuck Norris attacked the Republic of Congo. We weap for the fallen of the Congo, and will weap as we boat in the new, republic of congo shaped crater- now a huge lake-in the heart of Africa.

When questioned about the incident, Chuck Norris said he wasn't sorry, and that the Congo sucked anyway.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:43 am
Bjorn says...

Treceg Jugoslavija je stobom, Rusija!
Sije zvijezda na nebu,
Sjajan i crveno,
Silu nam daje u tamu,
I spase nas od robstvo!

The Balkan alliance is with you (and by you, we mean Russia), which includes the following states: The (Third)Yugoslavic Confederation (encompassing the south Slavic states of Slovenija, Croatia(Hrvatska), Bosnia i Hercegovina, Serbia(Srbija), Montenegro(Crna Gora), Makedonija, and Bulgaria (Bugarska)), Albania (Albanija), Greece (Grcka), Romania(Rumunska), Hungary (Madzharska), Czech(Ceh) Republik, Slovakia, Moldova, and Ukraine.

The South-Slavs are loyal to the Motherland! We stand by Her!

We are allied with the Germans, Australians, the second Kalmar Union (or the Scandinavian confederation), and the Baltic alliance, headed by Finland. Prepare for the counter-attack!

My allies, I have a name for us counter-attackers, "The Slavo-Nord Council".
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare