z

Young Writers Society

YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:13 pm
Snoink says...

Er... I had a dream recently that Nate was introducing snakes to Hawaii, so I think we have a new objective.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:41 pm
LamaLama says...

The Empire will not tolerate such crimes against our ally!

Give the snakes to ehmm... well, someone.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:47 am
Bjorn says...

LamaLama wrote:Hmm.... there's nothing on planet jessica. Why do you think the empire was not already there?

I feel violated... :? Planet Jessica was recently found by the Nordic Council in attempts to bring utter happiness to its peoples, and upon finding it, I think that goal has nearly been achieved... :roll:

In other news, the 'caste' system in India has been abolished.
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

52 Reviews

Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:39 pm
LamaLama says...

The caste system was abolished in India years ago.

Any and all celestial bodies have already been discovered by the Empire. There is no inch of space that has not been explored.

We've been infinite for some time now.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

126 Reviews

Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:36 pm
Bjorn says...

Planet Jessica is the heart of an abstract 'All' reachable only by those who have been enlightened by the Nordic Spirit.

Yes, it was 'abolished', but discrimination based on it is still rampant in the villages of the country, that is now over.
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

52 Reviews

Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:10 am
LamaLama says...

The nordic spirit? You forget, sir, the Empire's spirit is all encompassing. Why do you think it is so appealing to all peoples? The nordic spirit is but a single pixel in the spirit of the Empire. Vast and good.

More or less.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:30 am
Sohini says...

since the Nordic Council has Nepal, can my cat kind take Saturn? it has pretty rings we could play around.

if you need someone to take snakes, i take them please...and feed them to my pet phoenix.

.....nah-i'd never do such athing, i'd rather tie each one intoa pretty ribbon-bow and gift it to the local toothpaste manufacturer.

is that ok?
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

52 Reviews

Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:27 pm
LamaLama says...

Saturn, its rings and its moons are currently being excavated for raw materials. You may play on neptune as much as you like though.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:34 pm
Tassen Spellbinder says...

If the empire has explored any and all celestial bodies, than if I may be so bold, I have to comments:
1- make new ones
2- go to some other dimension (that we dont own) and explore all of them
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

126 Reviews

Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:22 pm
Bjorn says...

The latter the N.C. did.

52 Reviews

Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:25 am
LamaLama says...

How, pray tell, did you aquire trans-dimensional travel without the use of faster than time travel? Hmm? This technology is top secret, classified, and intellectual property of the Empire.

58 Reviews

Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:07 pm

Im just making suggestions, great one. I know of no classified data, nothing that I shouldn't. I was just speaking my mind.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

52 Reviews

Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:12 am
LamaLama says...

That comment was directed at Bjorn, and the Nordic Council.

On an unrelated note- Bjorn, I am noticing in the monthly naturalization reports that an unusually large numbers of immigrants from your non uropean countries. Many of them express feelings of non inclusion. This "nordic" council, one new citizen writes "does not include our indian, african, asian, or brazilian people. We are not nordic! I am not even white! Long live the Empire!"

58 Reviews

Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:08 pm

Lamalama, I request you change your sig.

52 Reviews

Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:55 pm
LamaLama says...

done!

There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson