z

Young Writers Society

YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:29 pm
Bjorn says...

The Nordic Council has renamed to "The People's Council". As Supremier, I've been noticing the same thing and have been pondering a name change of late...
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:22 am
Sohini says...

meow meow meow
round and round we run
across Neptune
thank you Lamalama sire!!!

the toothpaste manufacture has started a mutiny against me for the snkes. should i behead him or his newphew?

i invite all to a party i'm about to host at Neptune for YWS's b-day!! it also happens to fall on 14 nov, Children's Day in Indai. i now declre 14 nov as Neptune day too!

join me now!(inter-galactical rock band Star dust is gonna perform- so don't miss it)
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:52 am
LamaLama says...

I still object to the Council's illegal possession of trans-dimensional tech. Such theft is an insult, and an act of war.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:08 pm
Bjorn says...

We did not use trans-dimensional technology. The citizens of the Council have reached a perfect state of harmony with the finite All and thus are able to transcend the borders of time, space and reality.
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:27 pm
Snoink says...

THE COUNCIL?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:56 am
LamaLama says...

And by doing so have stolen the intellectual property of EmpireCorp. The sole monopoly and protected entity that controls all trans-dimensional travel. All travel between dimensions is restricted due to time space fluctuation and agitation. Travel can only be done with the oversight of EmpireCorp officials. I have reports of catastrophic changes in Hemisphere Delta. We've got UNICORNS for god's sake. And they aren't nice, frolic in a meadow unicorns either. Those expletive's will kill you given the chance.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline