https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ

WHAT IS THIS
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:38 am
PickledChrissy says...

A bunch of meaningless numbers... how thrilling.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net/im ... 8eedb4.jpg

It's an image, but it might make you download it if you click the link.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:14 am
SkyeWalker says...

http://www.blackgrasscomic.com/comic/page-1

OH XD this webcomic is fabulous
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:50 am
Charm says...

L.O.Λ.E

(it's a fandom name for a Kpop band called Nu'est. MY BABIES. THE COMEBACK IS SOOOO SOON!!!!!!)

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:56 am
felistia says...

Hi. Could you please review my latest novel Thunder and Ice?

I'd love it if you could follow the whole story.

Here are the links to the chapters out.

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Thunder-and-Ice-Prologue-130615

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Thunder-and-Ice-Chapter-One-130659

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Thunder-and-Ice-Chapter-Two-130804

I was requesting a review.

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:37 am
Lavvie says...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/gra ... .eqW0EO7G9

^Haha. You know I'm the Quibbles columnist when....

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:04 pm
Astronomer says...

index.php

AHAHAHA I HAD THE LINK TO YWS

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:37 pm
TheCatchphrase says...

I honestly don't remember.

http://www.deathbulge.com/images/comics/357.jpg

oh my lord
live in technicolor

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:38 pm
Brigadier says...

blog.php?b=63314

Ah yes the blog post where I tried to list something impossible to list. That failed horribly.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:53 pm
Rook says...

oh I had a poem hiding in my paste from when I transfered it to tumblr.

we are the electrons
at the edge of the edge of the edge.
somewhere there's a molecule
(made of hydrogen, probably
(since 98% of this universe's weight
comes from helium and hydrogen
(though i can't imagine
the scale large enough to weigh her
(but my textbook says it,
so it must be law))))
and anyways
we are the hydrogen's electrons
(the molecule that is the very last molecule
before absolue nothing.)
the expansion of the universe, propelling us,
shifting us red
we are the first matter
(for a while, we are the only matter).
I guess what I mean to say is that,
in both the world of absolute nothing,
and the word of absolute everything,
you matter.
(to me.)
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:35 am
Dracula says...

I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:27 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/imag ... f3bec6.jpg

That would be my cat...
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:50 pm
Transport222 says...

LILI:
Jane! [Lili is puffing and looks quite scared.] Are you sure they went this way?

I think that was part of my latest script.
This account supports LGBTQ+ rights

900 years of time and space and I've never met anyone who wasn't important.
-The Doctor

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:17 pm
PickledChrissy says...

Spoiler! :
“Get in position, Eclipse,” Crystalline’s clear tones sound in my ear piece. “You’re falling behind time. In a real mission, a few minutes can mean the chance between success and failure.”
“You’re preaching to someone that was in Chimera before you were even born, girl. Save the chatter for latter. I’ll make it on time.” I force my feet to move faster, skipping over the grey pavement at a quicker rate. She does have a point, annoying as it is. I am falling just a tad bit behind schedule.
The grey sky weighs down on the world below, clouds pressing against the earth. There is a hint of rain in the air, promising cleaner air in the future. Beneath the dome of heaven flow crowds of people, hurrying along on the life they think so important.
Three streets down, the second alley on the left. Avoid getting caught in cameras and don’t be late. I’ll be waiting for you. See you in ten.
Typical Asset orders. Short, prompt, and almost impossible to follow. Sure, just three streets down. But three streets in a university town right after school let out for the day. Not the easiest orders to follow. Three months of training and he is only now letting me into the field. And still on these little baby runs. No real missions, just fieldtrips.
Focus, Eclipse, I order myself sternly. Dragging my mind back to the present, I sidestep a woman holding two shopping bags and attempting to check her phone. One glance labels her as not a threat. Satisfied, I turn my attention outwards. My eyes sweep over the surrounding area, searching for every detail.
Vehicles creep past on the narrow streets of downtown. Men and woman, mostly between the ages of twenty and thirty, flow down the sidewalks. The buildings stretch upwards, some old, some not. A mismatched city, everything from a different time period. The red brick from the one beside me clashes with the white concrete of one ahead.
A shrill screech rents the air. I spin on my heal, hand immediately going to my waist, disappearing beneath my vest. Cursing, a man leaps back from the crosswalk. The red Toyota pushes forward, regaining the speed lost by his panicked slamming on the brake. But that is normal. Death and life hang by a hair out here, maybe even more so in Chimera.
I push myself, resisting the urge to ask Crystalline for the time. I’m moving fast enough, know how much time is left will just make me nervous. Being nervous isn’t a good thing for me, I tend to make mistakes.
I reach the end of the second street, and strike out for the third. Not too much time left, but should be enough to make it. Throwing a glance both ways, I cross the street, black shoes striking the pavement.
Regaining the sidewalk, I flash looks to both sides. Same kind of street, same kind of people. No cameras, though. Something I can be thankful for. Good.
The first alley passes on my left, I flash a quick glance down it. Empty except a few trashcans sets against the wall. Nothing there. I pull my attention away and direct it out again. The first thing Asset drilled into me was the need to never set your attention too fixedly in one place. Expand, scan, keep watching other openings.
Overhead a flash of light breaks through the clouds, falling on my pale uplifted face. I smile, feeling the rays soak into my skin. Natural warmth, not manmade. Sunlight. Something nobody loves until they can’t have it.
The level of noise soars, rising and falling down on me like a tidal wave. I yank my eyes from the sky, dropping them on the crowd heading towards me. Twenty, maybe thirty, people head towards me, set on a collision course.
I grit my teeth, gaze searching for a way out. Behind me… more are coming. There are no sides, they fill the sidewalk. Crosswalk isn’t an option, not with the cars coming. I don’t have any choice it seems. Much as I hate the idea of it, I’m going to have to meet them head on.
Scanning them, I sidestep the leaders, weaving my way through. Flashing eyes peer at me, pasty face looks up from their phone screens to glance at me. I keep going, feet shuffling part theirs. A warm wind blows through us, blocking out their stench with the sweet smell from the restaurants.
Pushing against a woman, I slip, stumbling back only to hit someone else. A curse forces its way from my mouth. I fight for my footing, grabbing somebodies arm in my hurry. On my way up, I catch sight of something almost hidden through the mass of bodies.
A gap between buildings, a man standing waiting… the second alley.
Strength flows through my body, forced by desperation. This is the worst possible time to be seen by him. Chimera agents pride themselves on being invisible, at their ability to blend in. And here I am wrestling with the crowd right underneath his nose.
Shoving, pressing back, slipping through… I do everything I can, knowing that there is nothing I can do that will be worse than what has been already done. Slowly I make my way towards him.
I reach the edge, shoving past the last person. Sweat pours down my face, a consequent of my struggle, but I slap on a beautiful smile.
Slowly, pulling up the saunter he forbid me to use during undercover assignment, I head in his direction. His face gets darker, his frown more pronounced, as each step brings me closer. His brown eyes flash angrily.
My eyes throw a glance down the street, searching for anyone that appears to be paying attention. Everyone is focused on themselves, on their worlds. No one is even looking My way. I slip into the alley, bracing myself for Asset’s sarcasm.
He doesn’t say a word when I halt in front of him. His hands remain behind me back, shoulders pressing against the shoulders of his black tee-shirt. His brown eyes are disappointed, mouth pressed down tightly. For a moment, he just stand there, watching me. I stare back, searching for something I can say to break the awkward silence.
“Well,” he says finally, forcing a smile. “I think there is definitely some room for improvement. But we’ll talk about that later.”
Reaching over, he takes hold of my arm and gently begins to lead me down the alley. “I have a car waiting for us. And we have much to discuss on the way back to base.”
“So, how bad was I?” I ask, twisting my head sideways to look him in the face.
He grimaces, hand tapping on the door of the car. “I was worse, I think… the first time they put me in the field. You couldn’t help but be better. But I was hoping for more.”
“Because of my history,” I say, not asking, only making a statement. Kicking my shoes off, I curl my toes and uncurl them, thinking back over the ten minutes I spent in the field. “Can you tell me what my mistakes were?”
He leans forward, resting his head in his hands. “Once we get back to base I’ll go through it with you and see what we can both find together.”
I steal a sideways glance at him. His hands cover his face but I can still make out the pale skin and the purple rings around his eyes. “You’re still having trouble with sleeping, aren’t you?”
His head turns towards me, fingers parting. His eyes peek through the opening, looking across the leather seat at me, red rimmed and tired. “Of course. I’ve been having trouble for over a month now. Why would it be getting better now?”
My mouth twists, a sour taste overwhelming my senses. “I was just asking, Asset. You know it can’t keep going forever. Sooner or later they will stop, or maybe you’ll just crack.”
Dropping his hands to his lap, he straightens, flashing me a mocking smile. “Thanks, Eclipse. You’re always so encouraging.”
I grin back, hiding my worry underneath my own attitude. “Don’t mention it, Asset. I always love to help.”
He continues to smile at me for a minute, eyes going up and down my frame. I watch him, not cowering before him. It’s always this way. We are as close to friends as you can be in Chimera. It took three months of straining to meet his standards, fighting to measure up. Still we are not friends.
We aren’t associates, not anymore. I know too much of his interior life, he knows too much of mine. I comfort him when he needs it. He needs it more than I would have thought, that’s for sure. Chimera broke him… but they did a terrible job of putting him back together. He gives me advice when I need it, it doesn’t matter if I ask for it or not. I get it either way. But still, this expression in his eyes…
They are cold, hard as steel. The brown is dark and cold, assessing my worth. If I bend before his gaze, if I falter… then it’s over. This is a relationship that only works if I show no weakness. He can show weakness, and often does, but I cannot. That’s the way it works, but I can’t say I like it.
His head turns away, eyes going to the streets flowing by outside. I withdraw my gaze from the back of his dark head, turning them to the driver in the front seat.
A flicker of color draws my attention to the glass in-between us. I focus on it, studying my blurred reflection. Pale as a ghost, not as thin as I was, large eyes… just the same face I’ve always had. Wrinkling my nose at myself, I studying the driver.
An older man, between fifty and sixty I’d imagine.

Eh, nano.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne