z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern [2]

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:48 am
Shadeflame says...

It's been abandoned for a while so no I don't think so.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:40 pm
Necromancer14 says...

You all can be volunteer janitors.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

41 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:46 pm
Shadeflame says...

1. I do not do menial work
2. I'm not in the market for a job and the pay for this one is flaming hot crap mixed with garbage.
3. I would never work for you
4. I'm laying low and I don't mind the dust. Unlike some people.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:03 pm
Necromancer14 says...

You wouldn't work for me? That's discrimination! How dare you!
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

41 Reviews

Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:09 pm
Shadeflame says...

Uhhhh. Will you die? If you say no that's also discrimination.

114 Reviews

Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:59 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Against who? The grim reaper?

178 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 178
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:54 am
MaybeAndrew says...

Shadeflame wrote:1. I do not do menial work
2. I'm not in the market for a job and the pay for this one is flaming hot crap mixed with garbage.
3. I would never work for you
4. I'm laying low and I don't mind the dust. Unlike some people.

*muttering, while scribbling in paper* Note, install secret hidy hole for criminals on the run.
Previously Andrewknorpp, now less sure.

41 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:37 am
Shadeflame says...

@Andrewknorpp, you might want to get a good security system in case of thieves. *stares pointedly at @Necromancer14*

114 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:49 pm
Necromancer14 says...

What? All I did was steal every single beverage from here, plus cause jailbreaks in the underworld...

41 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:04 pm
Shadeflame says...

A confession. Too bad I'm not a law enforcer or I'd arrest you right here.

114 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:18 pm
Necromancer14 says...

*Huffs* I doubt anybody could arrest ME.

41 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:21 pm
Shadeflame says...

Wow, someone has an overinflated ego.

178 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:40 pm
MaybeAndrew says...

Okay, I’ll just leave you two too that... If no one is claiming ownership than I am going to start work soon. If that fine with y’all.

114 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:44 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Sure! I'll pay you $2.00 an hour, and if you do a good job I'll raise it to $2.05 dollars an hour.

...AND I ALREADY CLAIMED OWNERSHIP

178 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:49 pm
MaybeAndrew says...

Legally, legally claim ownership.
*holding back laughter* oh, and I in don’t mean working for you, so sorry, I mean work on the tavern. A remodel is due.
But, even if you can’t legally claim the tavern, I see that you have put a lot of your heart, and soul (if you have either of those things) into it. So I’ll buy it from you for, let’s say... 400 points?

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan