z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern [2]

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:57 pm
Amnesia says...

Mem pipes up stating that this tavern doesnt serve alcohol. She sips her soda
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:33 am
Featherstone says...

Tasha watches the newcomer and mutters something to calm her growling dog.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:22 pm
shima says...

Remembrance wrote:Mem pipes up stating that this tavern doesnt serve alcohol. She sips her soda

He smiles at her. "Tell me why they don't serve the liquor of happiness and joy ?" Not waiting for a reply he stands up, limps over to the bar, leaning on his stick made of frozen phoenix tears and asks if they have Root Beer.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:57 am
Featherstone says...

"Aren't you optimistic," Tasha mutters under her breath.

Spoiler! :

he/him/his

48 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:59 pm
shima says...

"Well..." Not longer hoping to find a proper drink in this place, Shima pulls out a small transparent flask filled with something of a light-golden color. He unscrews the lid and sips it. "I could of course tell you about how I got to this point in life, but my past experiences with people make me think you would not believe me." After taking another sip, he closes the flask and puts it back in his coat pocket. He limps over to Tasha and sets himself down next to her.
Spoiler! :
@featherstone9086

117 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:52 am
Featherstone says...

Tasha eyes him, a bit unsure of letting him sit with her but seems to decide she will allow it. "Try me."

he/him/his

48 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:43 pm
shima says...

"Well...let's begin. How about the fact that I am at least 2000 years old ? Lost the count somewhere along the fifth decennium of the first century. "He smiled and pulled out a small silver and bronze cigar case from his inner coat pocket. It had the words V.M engraved on it. " See this little beauty ? Received it from one of the best detectives in the multiverse. The only person smarter than her had died 60 or 70 years before that on a bee farm in Sussex." Putting the holder back, he continued. " I once dined with God. Not just a God, but the God. The original one. She was absolutely delightful. Gave me the address of the best cookie baker in the entire world. They put actual stars on their cookies, can you believe it ? " He smiled. "I could tell you about the heart shaped scar on my chest and how I got my heart ripped out once. Really surprised my captors, by the way. People normally die after their little surgery." He then proceeded to rummage in his coat pocket and pulled out a strip of gum. " This gum", he said putting it in his mouth , " was created by the greatest candy-maker in the world. And it is absolutely fantastic". He then leaned back a little. "Yeah, as you can see, I have been through alot. I have died at least a dozen times, have fought in ,what, six world wars and at least 4 galactic ones. " He smirked. "I have killed gods and butchered entire kingdoms and saw my home planet, Earth, die in a million horrifying ways. I witnessed all the ways in which mankind can make itself suffer and I have killed more innocent people than there are fingers on my hand. After 2000 years of constant death, pain, war and suffering" He pulled out the transparent flask from his coat pocket "there is nothing better for me after a difficult day than a bottle of fine scotch, like this one."

117 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:10 am
Featherstone says...

"Impressive. My story is nowhere near as..." she struggles for the word. "D***! Sorry, Common is my third language. I'm pretty much fluent but I blank sometimes. I do believe it, though. I've seen some pretty insane things for one lifetime. I don't think anything could surprise me anymore."

he/him/his

89 Reviews

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:25 am
Amnesia says...

shima wrote:He smiles at her. "Tell me why they don't serve the liquor of happiness and joy ?" Not waiting for a reply he stands up, limps over to the bar, leaning on his stick made of frozen phoenix tears and asks if they have Root Beer.

Because we cater to a younger audience here. You should lighten up. *sips her soda and watches carefully*
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem

117 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:22 am
Featherstone says...

Spoiler! :
((@shima, think it's pretty much your move))

he/him/his

48 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:39 pm
shima says...

Remembrance wrote:
shima wrote:He smiles at her. "Tell me why they don't serve the liquor of happiness and joy ?" Not waiting for a reply he stands up, limps over to the bar, leaning on his stick made of frozen phoenix tears and asks if they have Root Beer.

Because we cater to a younger audience here. You should lighten up. *sips her soda and watches carefully*

"Well, I think that young means foolish most of the time.
Yes, I have problems with lightening up and even if that happens it most likely means that I am drunk or on my way there. " He smirks at Mem, waiting for her reply.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:13 pm
Featherstone says...

"Then I doubt you'll be lightening up here," Tasha informs him dryly. "They don't even have a light mead."

((@shima))

he/him/his

48 Reviews

Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:25 pm
shima says...

He pulled his flask out once more. "Why do you think I carry this with me all the time ? It constantly refills itself when it is empty. A constant supply of any good you want, as long as you wish long enough for it. Right now" he unscrewed the top and took a swig from it" it is whisky. The previous owner, a certain captain, always wanted it to be filled with rum. Lost it when his ship got burned." He offered the flask to Tasha. "Want some ?"

Spoiler! :
@featherstone9086

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:50 pm
Featherstone says...

She accepts, takes a swig, and hands it back. "Thanks. I'd have some mead with me, but it's not really allowed when I'm on duty, so..."

he/him/his

89 Reviews

Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:30 am
Amnesia says...

shima wrote:
Remembrance wrote:

"Well, I think that young means foolish most of the time.
Yes, I have problems with lightening up and even if that happens it most likely means that I am drunk or on my way there. " He smirks at Mem, waiting for her reply.

Uhm, considering Im under the catagory of young, Im not the least bit foolish, and sober up.

If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison