z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern [2]

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:44 pm
Shadeflame says...

The girl hops over the counter and looks around. "It's pretty dusty in here," she says. "I don't think they have anything good, but I'll take a chocolate milk." She puts it in her pockets and swings herself back over the counter, plunking down a gold coin. "Normally I wouldn't bother, but I feel that this is not a good place to steal from."

Walking over to an empty table she sits down and opens her milk, taking a swig.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:56 pm
KateHardy says...

The boy follows suit and looks behind the dusty counter

"You're right, guess I'll settle for a milk too. Could do worse." He plonks down a dramacha and hops back over, taking seat at his table and opening the bottle of milk.

"Where do you reckon the owner of this place is hiding?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

41 Reviews

Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:12 pm
Shadeflame says...

The girl shakes her head. "I don't know. It seems like it's been abandoned for a few years, although the milk's still cold."

"So, why did you come here?" she asks the boy.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

4074 Reviews

Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:19 pm
KateHardy says...

"Well, I saw the sign. I was thirsty. Thought I'd pop in and see," replies the boy.

"What about you?" he asks.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

41 Reviews

Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:23 pm
Shadeflame says...

"Same. I was wandering by and I'd heard more than a few stories about this place, so I decided to check it out. Not to mention I needed a place to lay low for a bit." She glanced at the boy. "What's your name?"

4074 Reviews

Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:36 pm
KateHardy says...

"Hardy, Harrison Hardy," replies the boy," Yours?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

41 Reviews

Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:48 pm
Shadeflame says...

I've been called many things in my life, but you can call me Shade," the girl answered.
"What's that pen you keep playing with?"

4074 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:54 am
KateHardy says...

"Cool name," the boy replies and then holds up the pen," and this little guy is there to get me out of sticky situations."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

41 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:35 pm
Shadeflame says...

"I see." the girl nods. "And you've been in many of those?"

4074 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:11 pm
KateHardy says...

"I'll say my life has never been boring," replies the boy," I'd wager you've had some interesting times as well, judging by that dagger."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

41 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:11 pm
Shadeflame says...

"Yeah, you could say that," the girl agrees, taking her dagger out and twirling it around her hand. "I hope you don't mind, it helps me think."

4074 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:24 pm
KateHardy says...

'Naa...I can understand," the boy said," it helps me too. So how's that milk?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:55 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Necromancer came over to @Shadeflame and @HarryHardy and his zombies formed a ring around them.

"Since they don't serve brains here, I was wondering if you two could donate a couple million nerve cells or more for my poor starving minions?" he asked innocently over the zombies' groans.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

41 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:11 am
Shadeflame says...

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't sigh up to be an organ donor," Shade snapped @Necromancer14. She grabbed her throwing knives from hidden pockets inside of her cloak and whipped off a series of shots in quick succession, each one hitting its mark. Then she stopped, holding up her two fighting daggers in a defensive position. "Do you really want to do this," she asked. "Someone's gonna get hurt, and it won't be me."
Last edited by Shadeflame on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:14 am
Necromancer14 says...

"Someone's GONNA get hurt? It looks like someone already did," said Necromancer, looking down at his murdered zombies. he snapped his fingers and they all got back up.

"Though, I'm afraid to say, magic beats knives."

Then Necromancer turned all of @Shadeflame's knives into dandelions.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues