z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern [2]

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:19 pm
View Likes
JediDeadpool says...

*A slim, hooded figure enters the tavern, and makes his way quietly to a side table. Once firmly seated, he constructs a large sign from coffee mugs and napkins. The sign proudly displays it's message; Will talk, sing, fight, kill, love, eat, or leave you alone for food. Apply at table. The figure draws back his hood, revealing his hideous visage, and the red-and-black mask that covers it.
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.

I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~

Every cat ish my little dark knight<3

Spoiler! :
Used to be Watchdog1324

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:47 pm
View Likes
RubyRed says...

People are dancing about having a merry ol' time but then Keep walks through the door and yells, "There you are, @AutoPilot! I told you not to run off. Naughty little girl."
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:57 pm
View Likes
AutoPilot says...

*jumps up, being careful not to spill my chai* Erm, actually, what you said was; "Don't run off to trouble." The tavern seemed safe... And I wanted some, tea *holds up cup of steaming chai tea* I went here. But Nate is here, so I'm not in trouble?
I create because I feel the need to make up for everything I've destroyed

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:05 pm
RubyRed says...

"You're not in trouble, my dear. You just really scared me. A mother always worries. Let's enjoy a cup of tea together," Keep says looking at Pilot. "I would like a cup of chai tea please!" she says waving her hand about. She then takes a seat next to Pilot and talks about Dan and Phil with her.
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Fri May 13, 2016 6:58 am
Amnesia says...

*is still sitting in her corner booth watching everyone and hoarding her soda*

Oh hi peoples
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:22 pm
AtomicBomb says...

Mmm..A Root Beer Float sounds delicious! May I have one please?☺
Previous Account
BlueLitMoon
or
CassieGillespie

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:56 pm
View Likes
JuliasSneezer says...

A slim girl with short choppy hair walk up. She pulls a notebook out of her pocket and a pencil from behind her ear. She observes @JediDeadpool's sign.

"Can I get you anything, sir?"
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:31 pm
JediDeadpool says...

Jedi Deadpool looks up at the slender girl and squints hard.
"That depends. @CupcakesForRealMen ... if that is your REAL name.. What day is it??? And do you have any red and black leather pants in a medium?? I seem to have misplaced mine. Also, any chance I might be able to leave an advertisement posted here? Nothing too flashy, maybe a vacuum ad, or for one of those lil' robots that mows your lawn?"
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.

I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~

Every cat ish my little dark knight<3

Spoiler! :
Used to be Watchdog1324

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:04 pm
View Likes
JuliasSneezer says...

The slim girl rests a hand on her hip. "Yes it is, we only serve what the sign said, and you'll have to ask the owner, I'm afraid."
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

175 Reviews

Reviews: 175
Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:47 am
Harker says...

Jonathan (Harker) pushes open the door, smiling as the smell of delicious food hits him. He sidles up to the bar and winks at the bartender. "Can I have some of those cookies? I don't have any money, but I'll happily sing you a ballad or two."
John. Queer guy, writer, fan of stuff.

~ Some men are born in their bodies, others have to fight for it. ~

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:38 pm
SkyeWalker says...

Skye looks at the other occupants of the Tavern with a grin.

And then laughs out loud.

They should've seen the old Tavern. Before it collapsed, it housed all brands of crazy. I went through two different identity crisises-- crises? What's the plural of crisis...? Ah, never mind. Off topic.

She trailed off and ran her hand through her short platinum faux-hawk, bringing a strand in front of her eyes.

It's almost silver. With blue tips. I'm glad I did that, blue is just so fun. Hmm. I'm craving milk for some reason. The thought almost made her laugh.

Better get up to get it. Skye groaned and slid out of the small booth, walking over to the little bar.

"Just a glass of milk, thanks."
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:37 am
Malamaya says...

A short figure dressed in dark blue enters, a silver necklace with a curious symbol glinting in the light. The figure stealthily takes a seat at the darkest corner of the room. with the figure's head covered by a black hood, no one could see their face. Instead, bright blue eyes glowed ominously. "Excuse me, but I would like milk tea if that is fine." the soft voice of a woman spoke from the figure, signaling that the figure is in fact a female.
This is a rather clever sentence that got you to read it all.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:29 pm
Mageheart says...

A black bag slung over one shoulder, I enter the tavern. I've heard rumors that the last one went a little crazy. But I'm new, and this place is full of writers. There's no way I can ignore something like that.

I pull out my notebook and pencil after sitting down at the bar. I'm wise enough not to bring my laptop to this place with all the rumors of the last one. The notebook is supposed to be filled with notes on my most recent project The Automaton's Heart, but I haven't written a single word down in it except my name, Mage.

"Excuse me," I quietly say. I'm terrible when it comes to interactions with other people, save when I'm lurking around in the depths of the internet. "Um, can I please have a Coke? I'm fine with Pepsi. And if you're out, can I please have a glass of milk?"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

10 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:59 pm
View Likes
Malamaya says...

The woman's eyes shifts at the newcomer. Or fellow new comer in her case, She is new as well. Briefly touching her medallion, she continues staring at him, I wonder what he's working on... She thinks as she eyes the notebook in his hand, Rather shy from the looks of it. Perhaps I could try and sneak something into his bag? That would be a nice way to test my skills. She carefully pulled down her hood, revealing silver hair tied into a loose ponytail and tossed over her shoulder. The woman continues staring at @Mage with out blinking, checking around her every once in a while before looking at his bag.

10 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:21 pm
View Likes
Malamaya says...

Narrowing her eyes she carefully listened to the voice of @Mage. Pausing for a moment, she realized that @Mage was actually a female! With slight embarrassment, seeing as she's rather horrible with guessing genders. And with the back view she has, she just decided to call her a male!

The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller