z

Young Writers Society

Come here if u are on a sugar high, hyper, or bored,

Reviews: 0
Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 pm
Nagem says...

I started this because my little brother told me to go on YWS because i was too hyper. I am only a little hyper. I blame yesterday's school lunch. There was something wrong with it. Mystery meat that makes people hyper. hrrmph.
Anyways, if you are hyper, bored, on a sugar high, whatever, come here and talk to other people. This isnt against the rules is it???????
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. ~Mark Twain

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:40 am
theluckyflower says...

Yeah, I'm not hyper right now, but I have to tell a random fact about myself . . .

I just found this out yesterday: I can't drink just one or two or three gulps of Starbucks fraps and/or coffes . . . I don't know why . . .

I mean, it's not like an addiction or anything! It's just that if I drink the entire thing, I'll be fine . . . But if I drink just one or two or three gulps, I'm a hyper hyper hyper girl!

It's weird!

Yeah . . .

***__THELUCKYFLOWER__***

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:54 am
Nagem says...

Your right....that is odd. laugh. very interesting though
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. ~Mark Twain

The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous