33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:24 am
View Likes
CorruptedRoseJen says...

'ELLO MEIN LOVELIES~~~

Yup. I actually made a thread for this.

Praise me. :D

Anyways, this thread will allow us to more easily talk... about things outside of our lovely SB, of course. Also, I'm not sure how to SB things, and Don-nii-san suggested that we stick with an SB instead of a docs, so... Uh.... someone? ^ ^'

And, we still need plot. Yes. Lots of it. Characters will just be ourselves, I suppose? :D?

But for now... HELLO AGAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler! :
@Falconer -san, @donizback -nii-san, @Tuesday -chan, @CaylleenTheElf -shi, @EccentricRose -shi (btw, please do ask your sisters if they would like to be included, because, as you are my evil-twin-whom-I-am-also-an-evil-twin-of, they are also my sisters! XD, and I think that's everyone O.O

Also, family friends, anyone? OwO
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.

Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.

Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:33 am
Que says...

@CorruptedRoseJen i would be happy to help you make an SB, just not right now. :)
Parlez-vous français?

33 Reviews

Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:48 am
View Likes
CorruptedRoseJen says...

@Falconer -san, that'd be nice! :D Also, I think I should be calling you -chan now... seeing as you ARE my little sister XD (-san is a polite honorific for just about anyone. -Chan is more endearing, and mostly used for younger girls, but can also be used for boys. Can also address someone close with -chan. e.g. Onii-chan/Nii-chan for a close older brother).

Also, @JKHatt -shi, you're being dragged into this madness no matter what. I DON'T EVEN CAAAAAREEEEEE-- actually I do. Don't hate me and my soulful puppy eyes \(OwO)/

So now, we have a family friend~~~! :D

*looks around for more people to suck into this vortex of insanity*

Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:01 pm
EccentricRose says...

Awesome! My sisters are on vacation but I will remind them when they get back. :)

33 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:32 pm
CorruptedRoseJen says...

My arm was chopped off in the previous post... O-o *sticks back with duct tape* Ahhhh.... fixes just about anything :3

@EccentricRose sounds cool! :3 Wait... if they're on a vacation... where are you? o.o Jenisabitconfused,yes...

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:38 pm
EccentricRose says...

I stayed home to take care of my great aunt and the animals. :)

33 Reviews

Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:24 pm
CorruptedRoseJen says...

Awwwww :3 Adding points to my stal-- observing notebook.

33 Reviews

Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:54 am
View Likes
CorruptedRoseJen says...

Y'know, I'm tempted to rename myself CorruptedRollsJen.

Reaaaal tempted.

Dem rolls, doe.

Spoiler! :
@Tuesday -chan :D

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind