z

Young Writers Society

Create a mini-series set in a pre-built world

Reviews: 1
Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:45 am
NoahBaker says...

I have this idea, but I dont know if it will work. Im working on this fantasy book in this world I created, and I have tons of ideas. The only problem though is that im horrible at editing :/
Then I remembered that this series called 39 Clues (dont know if youve read it or not) had a new author with each book in the series, so I thought what if I had several stand alone books or another mini-series set in the same world. If you want to help out, I wont micro manage (or at least try not to). I will just give the basic rules and outline of the world, then you can even create a whole new continent and new set of characters.
If you want to write a book set in the world I created, leave a like. If I get five likes I will post the basic guidelines you need to follow, for example there is a magic system, an elf race that is long gone extinct, and several types of wizard classes. The world isn't completely built around magic though, and I'm probably going on and on now. Anyways leave a like if you like the idea. :D

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:53 am
CorruptedRoseJen says...

I'm not sure if I understand completely, but... It does sound really cool~~~~~ :D And I need a reason to kick myself off of the interwebs and actually go write something... ehehehe....

Also, welcome to YWS~~~ :D You'll really like it here. The Overlord of Tildes (me) is happy to make your acquaintance~~~~~~~~~~
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.

Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.

Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3

I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight