Young Writers Society

what's the color of your name?

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Thu May 14, 2020 10:13 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Oh no, my name gets butchered all the time." Is one of the options, and I sadly click it. And I got purple for my irl name.

Spoiler! :
Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately. Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head.

But if I do it off of Liberty... I got black!

Spoiler! :
Your name tells people that you are serious and sophisticated. Your name makes you seem like a total mystery. You are elegant and a bit apart from everyone else. You are much more formal than those around you.
People see you as smart and together. You can adapt well to most situations, but you never feel like you truly fit in anywhere.
*insert quirky signature here*

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Thu May 14, 2020 10:44 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

I got yellow and surprisingly not dark cyan
Your name tells people that you are welcoming and cheerful. You are open to all the love in the world. You are a warm person who can’t help but make others feel comforted. You are truly radiant. You are the sunshine in other people’s lives. You make more of a difference than you realize.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu May 21, 2020 8:14 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I GOT PURPLE!!!
Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately. Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield