Young Writers Society

what's the color of your name?

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat May 30, 2015 9:37 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

I is red. r4 is a red and white robot.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun May 31, 2015 9:37 pm
View Likes
mountainclimber says...

Purple

'Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately. Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head.'

Uh.. I don't think so... :P
"The Gospel is like a caged lion, It does not need to be defended, it simply needs to be let out of it's cage."
-Charles Spurgeon

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:23 pm
View Likes
EternalRain says...

Your name’s color is:

Black
Your name tells people that you are serious and sophisticated. Your name makes you seem like a total mystery. You are elegant and a bit apart from everyone else. You are much more formal than those around you.
People see you as smart and together. You can adapt well to most situations, but you never feel like you truly fit in anywhere.
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:44 am
View Likes
Zolen says...

Yellow...."Your name tells people that you are welcoming and cheerful."

hahahahahahahaha

no
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:47 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Black

Your name tells people that you are serious and sophisticated. Your name makes you seem like a total mystery. You are elegant and a bit apart from everyone else. You are much more formal than those around you.
People see you as smart and together. You can adapt well to most situations, but you never feel like you truly fit in anywhere.

I'll take it.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

Reviews: 4
Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:22 pm
View Likes
Melmo says...

I got red... I actually don't think this is completely accurate on so many levels haha :|
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-07-05-18-18-58-1.png
For the love of creativity!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:44 pm
JadeBunny says...

Yellow.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. -Benjamin Franklin

Reviews: 4
Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:31 pm
View Likes
HotSnowman says...

White
Your name tells people that you have good intentions and a pure heart. You try to always speak the truth. You are happy to step back and let other people shine. You don’t seek attention or acclaim. People see you as someone who is generous and ethical. You can be counted on to do the right thing

This is surprisingly accurate, kinda scary actually :shock:

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:08 pm
Featherstone says...

Black
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:34 pm
Charm says...

:3 I got yellow too~!
Attachments
colorname.png

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:09 am
Saruka says...

I got white!
a lesbian disaster

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:45 am
niteowl says...

I got purple, which is cool because I love the color but me? Well-mannered and "keeping my head"? Ha.

Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately. Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:51 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Apparently I'm yellow. The descriptions didn't seem very accurate for me though...
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:50 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

White

Apparently that means I have a "pure heart" haha

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:05 pm
JoyDark says...

Apparently I’m yellow and I “make more of a difference than I realize.” Personally, I think my name is dusky red fading into blue-black, but that’s just me, I guess. You guys ever see colors for different letters and numbers? Like for example, for me 1 is gold, 2 is silver, 3 is green, 4 is blue, 5 is either green or dark purple, like 9...
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson