Young Writers Society

Suggest a Song for the User Above You~

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Just got this idea and thought it might be a fun way to discover new music. :3

Basically, person A posts an example song that they really like, and then person B posts a song they think person A would like based on the song person A posted. Then Person B goes on to give an example of a song they like, and so on and so forth.

Example:

Mary: "I like Some Where Over the Rainbow by [insert artist Mary prefers here] because it makes me feel like singing along~"

Filbert: "o.o Cool, erm, based on that knowledge I think you'd like Let it Go... by, erm, Elsa~ >.>

Now I like [insert song and artist here] because thus an such"

See? It's easy! xD Wanna play? I'll kick things off...

I like Hospital Flowers by Owl City 'cause I love the tune and I don't know, it's just beautiful and odd. :3
100% autistic

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sun May 10, 2015 11:23 pm
View Likes
TheSilentBagpipe says...

Based on that information I would say you like pop. Not a very good expert on pop but try "Grenade" by either Bruno Mars or Neil Byrne (love both versions!)

I'm a mixed up music person, the only thing I hate is rap. Not a fan of pop either. I am into heavy metal, rock and country. I also love Irish music. I like Celtic Thunder (obviously) Daughtry, Five Finger Death Punch,Reba McEntire ect.
True courage is being scared to death yet saddling up anyways - John Wayne

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Mon May 11, 2015 3:20 am
Que says...

Alright, based on that information, I think that you might enjoy Big Big Train, especially their album English Electric.

Hm well I like the Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, and the Black Keys. Kind of some mixed things, some classic rock too. I can make up some harmony parts to these songs to fit them into my wacky range, so it's cool. >.<
Est-ce que vous parlez français?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon May 11, 2015 6:19 pm
Zolen says...

Suggestion: Karma Police, or Bittersweet Symphony

I be varied, but like stuff like Greatest Show unearthed, Never wanted to dance, Dead rising rap, Get Jinxed, Kick in the teeth, High School Never Ends.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun May 17, 2015 7:10 pm
Poopsie says...

I like the heavy metal song called life. The screams are so heartfelt
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain