z

Young Writers Society

CreepyPasta

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:57 pm
TiffanyToy says...

Name your favorite CreepyPasta and explain a little bit about it. Explain what makes it so good in your eyes and why it seems to stick out to you! I also want to write a creepypasta of my own and need ideas and what makes that particular thing scary! Have fun and #luvcreepypaztazz! :wink: 8) :D :) :smt002 :!:

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:32 am
AttackOfTheFlash says...

Creepypasta, huh? It's gotten a lot of hate lately. Have you seen on the news about these two girls who tried to murder somebody to be Slenderman's proxies? (They changed their story to: "Slendy would kills us.") But enough about that.
Hmm. My favorite pasta is Ben Drowned. It was the first one I ever read. Plus, it's centered around my favorite video game ever. (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.) The videos are pretty creepy.
Are you living or simply existing?

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:35 pm
TiffanyToy says...

On YouTube, I like to listen to CreepsMcPasta. And, yes, I have heard of that. I hate how so many people like to diss CreepyPastas with logic. Can't they just have fun and be scared? @AttackOfTheFlash

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:05 pm
Hattable says...

My favorite creepypasta isn't really all that scary (which is probably why it's my favorite :P). I just like it because it's quite thought provoking, to me at least.
It's called "An Egg" and it's about... Well... I can't really say without spoiling it.
Why don't you just read it yourself? http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/An_Egg
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:23 am
rainforest says...

My friends and I are HUGE creepypasta fans. My favorite would have to be Ticci Toby. I do have a LOT more. But other than it actually being a creepypasta proxy, then it would have to be SCP statue.
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun May 17, 2015 5:08 am
Poopsie says...

join me in the boycott of creepypasta admins :p (cuz they suk)

my fav Is ben drowned, cuz duh
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom