so, I'll go first:

though we could be completely free,
we're too afraid of anarchy.
-Satira

it is what it is until it isn't.
-Satira

"Do you eat dead people?"
- 'Henry', Patchworld, Satira

I realize this is seems like a slightly condescending post, but come on...think how fun it could be, just for 'kicks'! And I am very interested in hearing your own words of wisdom.
"if only, if only,"
the woodpecker sighed,
"the bark on the trees
were as soft as the skies."

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:45 am
godlypopo says...

Our mind is a network of doorways; each time we learn or do something new, a key for another doorway is given.
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:00 am
Augustus says...

"Sometimes in the middle of a race, I want to stop and look back so as to find who's the real pal and who's not."
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

-Albert Einstein

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:25 pm
SoundsOfLife says...

"The beauty of a piece of music is not in its technique but in the Soul of its creator; nor is it in the sound vibrations of the piece but in the silence of the Light from which the sound springs." Words of wisdom from DR. Walter Russell
"The beauty of a piece of music is not in its technique but in the Soul of its creator; nor is it in the
sound vibrations of the piece but in the silence of the Light from which the sound springs." DR. Walter Russell

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:07 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Look beyond the clouds, and see the beauty in nature...and in ever little precious thing that you experience!

that was so random on the spot momentarily made up
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:03 pm
r4p17 says...

Writing is medicine for the soul.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:49 pm
Amnesia says...

Sometimes it's better to forget the memories that made us happy
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon