z

Young Writers Society

Rants

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:51 pm
godlypopo says...

Now we all have a rant burning within us from time to time; the ones which you try to tell everyone but they just wont listen. Well, post some of those rants here and get them off your chest and see if anyone else has the same amount of rage about that topic within them too.
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:05 am
View Likes
erilea says...

I hate when people say 1+1 is eleven. It's NOT! One and one is eleven, not one plus one. People always come up to me simpering and saying, "What's one plus one?" and I say two, and they're like, "No! It's eleven!" And I think it's so stupid, because clearly one plus one has a plus between it, and one and one is eleven, if you were to write it out.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:08 am
Mea says...

You can always say "No, it's a window!" :P
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:09 pm
BulletproofHearts says...

Ok if any of you watches Fairy Tale the anime and you ship Natsu with Lucy I can't stand that!That is one of my worse NOPTs ever :evil:

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:49 am
View Likes
Snazzy says...

SOMETIMES I WANT TO SCREAM AT MY VIRTUAL CLASSMATES. HIT THEM OVER THE HEAD WITH A BOOK OR SOMETHING. (well, not a book. I wouldn't want to hurt the book.)

We were talking about symbolism in ELA, and we had just read a short story.
Teacher: The black dot on the piece of paper can represent evil.
Student: THAT'S RACIST.
Me: *struggles to keep sanity*. It is not racism, it is simply, symbolism.
Student: THAT'S RACIST.

And they just keep putting it into the chat box OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND NOT EVERY THING ANYBODY SAYS IS STINKING RACIST AND JUST AK;LWERA;LWJF;AOW IRJA;WORGIHA;EROIG BNA;ERIGBA;O WIRBGA;WOIRGBA;WREOIG BA;WOERIGA;EORIGBAE;ORGBIA.

(thank you @godlypopo for creating this)
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:43 pm
View Likes
steampowered says...

I'm fed up of going to school and then finding my lessons are either cancelled or we learn so little there was literally no point in me going in. Moreover, I'm sick of some of the teachers I have for certain subjects because their teaching styles are either aimed at kids at least a few years below me or they don't even know their subject well enough to be able to answer questions on it (if I get one more paper handout to stuff my folders with, I'm going to explode)

So whilst I love my subjects and my education, I dislike my school and everything it stands for.
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:29 am
View Likes
ERZA says...

I hate to speak out sometimes and when someone asks something repeatedly it grates on my nerves and makes me want to lash out at them. Can't I have a moment of peace(?) thats how I feel then. I simply cannot talk to make a point clear if it requires too much work I would rather use my fists instead >.>
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:15 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

I'm so fed up with people that have little nitpicky problems and like to post about them on the internet.

Hah gg rants
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:49 pm
View Likes
Bionik says...

I'm very, very tired of my current house :( It's so old, almost everything is needed to be changed and the lack of full repairment is so visible... :? And all that stuff costs so many money that I don't know what to do. I suppose that all these things will take me really a long time to do, especially with the bathroom (the biggest problem), for example now I need to change my sink, probably for one of such models http://jonsguide.org/best-top-kohler-sinks-reviews/ and again money and time... :? I think it'll be a long rant for me :?
And I also hate being disturbed during the work or art practises but some people simply just don't understand this :idea:

Cry, cry like a child...(c)

Random avatar

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:39 am
View Likes
SARAHJO says...

The bottle flipping game.

Just. Ugh.
-"Lets be real here. Unicorns don't exist.
-"Then you must not either."

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:41 pm
View Likes
Transport222 says...

The younger members of my high school who spend most of their break times commenting on how 'gay' this one guys bag is. As a responsible sixteen year old it is part of my duty to step in when bullying like this goes out of hand. Part of the problem is that the poor little boy is so scared and shy that he pretends that it is just a joke but that is not the point;
why are kids so obsessed with stupidly simple casual homophobic comments? Will they ever learn?!?
This account supports LGBTQ+ rights

900 years of time and space and I've never met anyone who wasn't important.
-The Doctor

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo