z

Young Writers Society

Instant Messanger Acronyms

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:24 pm
Galatea says...

http://cox.com/takecharge/includes/docs/onlinelingo.pdf
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:47 pm
LamaLama says...

You beat me to it!!

I have to say- Cox has a pseudo monopoly around here, since this is their home town. (They invented high speed internet, by the by.)

The commercials for take charge are on every 10 minutes. I can't stand John Walsh's voice anymore.

UYN is another one, its a very bad rap commercial, for Use Your Net-smarts. The commercial does nothing but say "UYN UYN! Use your net smarts! UYN!!" With a little girl and a wierd animated robot thing.
Why they show this during nightime television on Comedy Central I'll never know.

We also have the pleasure of being bombarded with digital cable and satellite ads. I swear its like an election year 24/7.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:40 pm
David Guinness says...

So Gal, are you expecting us to memorize all of these... :?
David Guinness

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:33 pm
Galatea says...

Hell no!
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:37 pm
David Guinness says...

Lol. I'm glad. :D
David Guinness

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:12 pm
Teufelshund says...

IMAO-In My Arrogant Opinion-

IMAO
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Bananas
— looseleaf