z

Young Writers Society

Planet Random Young Writer's Contest

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:08 pm
View Likes
PlanetRandom says...

I'd like to introduce the Planet Random Young Writer's Contest. The contest is free to enter and there will be multiple cash prizes. The main requirement is a contestant is a student between the ages of 11-14.

Our theme is a message of hope.

Contest rules and registration information can be found on our web site http://planetrandom.net/2014-young-writers-contest/

Good luck!

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:37 pm
Holysocks says...

Mr. Advertiser dude, you totally put this in the wrong spot. Randomosity is for fun and games... not contests. ;)

Welcome to the site, by the way! Are you planing on doing some writing yourself? It would be lovely to see some of your writing. If you are staying, you might want to think about finding an avvie for yourself! It's hard to take people serious when they're avatar-less. :-P
100% autistic

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:13 pm
Dracula says...

Nooooo I'm too old.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:09 pm
PlanetRandom says...

Holysocks wrote:Mr. Advertiser dude, you totally put this in the wrong spot. Randomosity is for fun and games... not contests. ;)

Welcome to the site, by the way! Are you planing on doing some writing yourself? It would be lovely to see some of your writing. If you are staying, you might want to think about finding an avvie for yourself! It's hard to take people serious when they're avatar-less. :-P

Hey - I guess I'm Mr. Advertiser Dude.... sorry you don't think a contest would be fun.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:09 pm
PlanetRandom says...

jazzydracula wrote:Nooooo I'm too old.

Give it a go, we'll accept your entry!

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:54 pm
r4p17 says...

I don't think Holly thinks contests are a bad idea, PR, but this really belongs in the subforum, Contests, in the Lounge, not here in Randomosity. :P
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus