z

Young Writers Society

The Excuse Game

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:15 am
r4p17 says...

Haha! @jazzydracula
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:29 pm
KatGirl says...

A hobo promised me he would give me money if I gave him a toad to eat. But, what's really annoying is that now I can't even find him. And if this toad pees on me..

Why are your eyes purple?
meow.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:06 pm
r4p17 says...

They aren't!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 pm
Dracula says...

@r4p17 You have to reply with an excuse.

Because I bought purple contacts from a two dollar store. They were really dodgy and now my eyes are stained purple. Moral for the kids: Only buy contacts from professionals!!!

Why were you watching teletubbies and eating popcorn?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:29 am
View Likes
erilea says...

Because my little sister forced me to switch from Percy Jackson to teletubbies and make some popcorn for her, but then I realized I had no little sister, but my older brother was actually starting to enjoy the show when he was like, 20. So we watched for a while and then my older brother had to leave for his job, and I decided it was pretty cool too, so I stayed up all night watching.

Why do you weld a sword at noon every day?
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:45 am
View Likes
RubyRed says...

Because I want to. :smt003

Why do you sleep with a teddy bear?
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:45 pm
View Likes
JediDeadpool says...

Because once a fortnight a large shadow passes over my window scaring my teddy bear. After several months of counseling, my teddy bear believed it had it's emotions under control. Finally, my bear went to the window to confront it's fear. However, the shadow turned out to be a large metal blimp that had OTHER stuffed bears pinned all over it! The bears saw mine, and alerted their evil master to my bear. He sent his evil, stuffed-bear-hating minions to capture my bear. After capturing him, they took him back to the blimp and forced him to compete in death matches with other captured teddy bears. After winning 40 matches in a row, and staying undefeated, the teddy bear overlords became unhappy that all their bets were getting skewed. They then trapped him in solitary confinement for eight years. My teddy bear realized he needed to escape, but didn't get his chance till he lulled his overlords into a false sense of security, and snuck out by stitching himself inside of a basketball then let him have. After escaping the ship, he learned to his dismay that somehow the blimp had travelled back in time to the 1820's!! So he hid himself in a tiny, tiny mountain cave by squishing himself into 1/3 of his original size. After hiding inside the cave for a hundred and twenty-three years, he then travelled all the way from the Swiss alps by way of mostly off-brand airlines, and a small dog who had taught itself to speak teddy bear. After travelling all the way back to my house, he learned that I was now 17. But I still loved him, and didn't mind the horrible stories. Unfortunately, after sending a century in a tiny cave, he found he could not sleep without some sort of pressure on him. And that's why I sleep with my teddy bear :P

Why do you put mustard in your socks?

Spoiler! :
Did I do it right?
Last edited by JediDeadpool on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.

I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~

Every cat ish my little dark knight<3

Spoiler! :
Used to be Watchdog1324

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:43 pm
Dracula says...

Because my doctor said it would help me to sleep at night.

Why do you have hair on your head?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

Reviews: 0
Fri May 13, 2016 9:38 pm
Kopaka says...

Because I was born with no hair. But through a wild and tragic accident. I now have hair.

Why must you bite your toes?
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Mon May 16, 2016 11:46 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Because I ran out of fingernails to bite, and finals are almost here! *begins bringing foot towards mouth, stares at it and puts it back down.*

Why is your shirt made of perfume bottles?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat May 21, 2016 11:25 pm
Wolfi says...

Because recycle.

Why didn't you wash the dishes?
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

223 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 12:50 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Because I invented this little robot dude to do it for me, so I left him to do it and fell asleep because I'd stayed up until midnight giving him finishing touches. Then in the middle of the night he exploded, and I didn't hear him because I listen to audiobooks when I sleep with headphones, and I was in the other room. I'm as surprised as you are that the dishes aren't done.

Why are you binge-watching Bob The Builder?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

Mon May 23, 2016 9:22 pm
View Likes
Kopaka says...

Because its better than watching Twilight saga. *ZING!*

Why must thou use a Flamingo as a golf club?
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM

223 Reviews

Mon May 23, 2016 10:18 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Well, when I came here from Mars I tried to assimilate human culture, and I'm still working out the kinks.

Why must you shame my pudding?

Fri May 27, 2016 10:53 pm
View Likes
Kopaka says...

Because you forgot the most important thing!
The Bananas and vanilla cookies!

Why did you do "that"?

hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight