z

Young Writers Society

We Finish Each Other's _____

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:45 am
TheCatchphrase says...

"This is cool!"

"Well, to be honest, this would be one of the only shows someone without eyes could enjoyably watch. So maybe we have a pretty big eyeless demographic that we just insulted. They're probably gonna get on their computer and comment ________."
live in technicolor

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:52 am
erilea says...

Well, to be honest, this would be one of the only shows someone without eyes could enjoyably watch. So maybe we have a pretty big eyeless demographic that we just insulted. They're probably gonna get on their computer and comment stupidly.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

5 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:31 am
TheCatchphrase says...

@wisegirl22, you forgot to post a quote!

"Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Arin. And he liked to go around collecting green ____ and being a ____ all his life. One day, his friend Danny went over to him and said: 'Hey, Arin. Why ya such a... just a... just a such a ____ of ____ to everyone you meet?' And Arin was all: 'Whatever, bro. You don't ____ my ____.' And then I was like: 'What do you think, Sasquatch?' Then Sasquatch slowly turned to Arin and said: '_____! ____!'"
live in technicolor

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:46 pm
AfterTheStorm says...

Spoiler! :
@TheCatchphrase, let's try to stick to shorter fill-in-the-blanks. :) Famous quotes also make it more fun!

Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Arin. And he liked to go around collecting green beans and being a salad all his life. One day, his friend Danny went over to him and said: 'Hey, Arin. Why ya such a... just a... just a such a salad of lettuce to everyone you meet?' And Arin was all: 'Whatever, bro. You don't need my nutritious value.' And then I was like: 'What do you think, Sasquatch?' Then Sasquatch slowly turned to Arin and said: 'What! What!'"

Here's _____ at you, _____.
"And after the storm..." ~Mumford and Sons

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Got Squills?
Proverbs 31:25

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

5 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:07 am
View Likes
TheCatchphrase says...

Spoiler! :
Alright, I'll make 'em shorter. :P And the quotes I was posting are from a show on YouTube. I'll use some more famous quotes if you'd like.

"Here's intensely staring at you, child."

"He's the ____ Gotham ____, but not the one it ____ right now."
live in technicolor

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:01 am
yakitsa says...

"He's the food Gotham eats, but not the one it eats right now."
Life imitates art.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:45 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Despite _____, it's still ____.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:01 pm
looseleaf says...

Despite my lack of knowledge on cooking, it's still McDonalds and its sucks.

____, I don't think we're in _______ anymore.

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:05 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Bob, I don't think we're in Larry's stomach anymore.

"You may deem me ______, my ____ _____, but I bitterly feel the ____ of a _____."
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:45 am
KateHardy says...

"You may deem me useless, my annoying banana, but I bitterly feel the tang of a lemon."

"Honestly, I think the _____ is going to end _____. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't _____. We do _______ ______."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:06 am
Necromancer14 says...

Honestly, I think the government is going to end all rudeness. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fart. We do have gas.

Luke, together we could rule the ____, as ____ and ____

4074 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:19 am
KateHardy says...

Luke, together we could rule the sandwich, as bacon and lettuce.

One thing that ______ is objectively exceptional at is overreacting whenever anyone accuses them of not being _______.
— John Oliver
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:22 pm
Necromancer14 says...

One thing that farts is objectively exceptional at overreacting whenever anyone accuses them of not being civil.

When we ___, our bodies become the ____, and the antelope eat the ____. And so, we are all connected in the great ____ of ____

4074 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 am
KateHardy says...

When we swim, our bodies become the flippers, and the antelope eat the sushi. And so, we are all connected in the great banana of Rome.

_____ is an acid that can do more harm to the _____ in which it is _____ than to anything on which it is _____.
— Mark Twain
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:06 pm
Necromancer14 says...

baking soda is an acid that can do more harm to the asparagus in which it is barbecued than to anything on which it is puked.

May the ___ be with ____

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites