z

Young Writers Society

We Finish Each Other's _____

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:45 am
TheCatchphrase says...

"This is cool!"

"Well, to be honest, this would be one of the only shows someone without eyes could enjoyably watch. So maybe we have a pretty big eyeless demographic that we just insulted. They're probably gonna get on their computer and comment ________."
live in technicolor

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:52 am
erilea says...

Well, to be honest, this would be one of the only shows someone without eyes could enjoyably watch. So maybe we have a pretty big eyeless demographic that we just insulted. They're probably gonna get on their computer and comment stupidly.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

5 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:31 am
TheCatchphrase says...

@wisegirl22, you forgot to post a quote!

"Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Arin. And he liked to go around collecting green ____ and being a ____ all his life. One day, his friend Danny went over to him and said: 'Hey, Arin. Why ya such a... just a... just a such a ____ of ____ to everyone you meet?' And Arin was all: 'Whatever, bro. You don't ____ my ____.' And then I was like: 'What do you think, Sasquatch?' Then Sasquatch slowly turned to Arin and said: '_____! ____!'"
live in technicolor

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:46 pm
AfterTheStorm says...

Spoiler! :
@TheCatchphrase, let's try to stick to shorter fill-in-the-blanks. :) Famous quotes also make it more fun!

Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Arin. And he liked to go around collecting green beans and being a salad all his life. One day, his friend Danny went over to him and said: 'Hey, Arin. Why ya such a... just a... just a such a salad of lettuce to everyone you meet?' And Arin was all: 'Whatever, bro. You don't need my nutritious value.' And then I was like: 'What do you think, Sasquatch?' Then Sasquatch slowly turned to Arin and said: 'What! What!'"

Here's _____ at you, _____.
"And after the storm..." ~Mumford and Sons

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Got Squills?
Proverbs 31:25

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

5 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:07 am
View Likes
TheCatchphrase says...

Spoiler! :
Alright, I'll make 'em shorter. :P And the quotes I was posting are from a show on YouTube. I'll use some more famous quotes if you'd like.

"Here's intensely staring at you, child."

"He's the ____ Gotham ____, but not the one it ____ right now."
live in technicolor

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:01 am
yakitsa says...

"He's the food Gotham eats, but not the one it eats right now."
Life imitates art.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:45 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Despite _____, it's still ____.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:01 pm
looseleaf says...

Despite my lack of knowledge on cooking, it's still McDonalds and its sucks.

____, I don't think we're in _______ anymore.

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:05 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Bob, I don't think we're in Larry's stomach anymore.

"You may deem me ______, my ____ _____, but I bitterly feel the ____ of a _____."
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:45 am
KateHardy says...

"You may deem me useless, my annoying banana, but I bitterly feel the tang of a lemon."

"Honestly, I think the _____ is going to end _____. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't _____. We do _______ ______."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:06 am
Necromancer14 says...

Honestly, I think the government is going to end all rudeness. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fart. We do have gas.

Luke, together we could rule the ____, as ____ and ____

4074 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:19 am
KateHardy says...

Luke, together we could rule the sandwich, as bacon and lettuce.

One thing that ______ is objectively exceptional at is overreacting whenever anyone accuses them of not being _______.
— John Oliver
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:22 pm
Necromancer14 says...

One thing that farts is objectively exceptional at overreacting whenever anyone accuses them of not being civil.

When we ___, our bodies become the ____, and the antelope eat the ____. And so, we are all connected in the great ____ of ____

4074 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 am
KateHardy says...

When we swim, our bodies become the flippers, and the antelope eat the sushi. And so, we are all connected in the great banana of Rome.

_____ is an acid that can do more harm to the _____ in which it is _____ than to anything on which it is _____.
— Mark Twain
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:06 pm
Necromancer14 says...

baking soda is an acid that can do more harm to the asparagus in which it is barbecued than to anything on which it is puked.

May the ___ be with ____

hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight