z

Young Writers Society

Third Person.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:14 am
Evander says...

Spoiler! :
Taken from Dragon's profile, to see the original look here: profile.php?u=37014&c=644914

@Dragon99 : Dragon is attempting to speak in third person. Dragon dislikes third person. Dragon says Dragon gets odd looks when Dragon speaks in this tone. Dragon will now proceed to stab random people on the street.

@lostthought : Lost attempts to speak in third person. Lost is lost. Lost finds Dragon. Dragon tries to stab Lost. Lost runs. Lost falls down and gets back up. Dragon catches Lost and knocks her out. Lost is knocked out.

@Silverlock : Speaking in third person is the bomb! It's just so much fun!

Dragon99: Dragon agrees with silverlocks reply, but now Dragon must stab her *raises knife*

@RavenMoonStone : Raven is now afraid of Dragon.

Dragon99: Rightly so:{D *creepy twitch*

RavenMoonStone: Raven runs away from Dragon, while thanking them for the follow.

Dragon99: Dragon calmly grabs his knife and proceeds to fly after Ravan. Dragon repeats the words your welcome every time dragon stabs Ravan.

RavenMoonStone: Raven tries to turn into a raven, but her powers did not work. Raven looks around in fear.

Silverlock: Silver is bleeding silver blood on the floor weakly trying to drag herself away while Dragon is distracted.

RavenMoonStone: Raven, calls out to Silver.

Silverlock: Silver calls back too Raven, but it ends up sounding more like a squeak as her last breath is slowly leaving her.

RavenMoonStone: Raven heard Silver's squeak, getting out of Dragon's grasp, Raven made her way towards Silver, bleeding heavily. Holding Silver's head up and administers healing solution. Raven is now feeling dizzy from the lack of blood.

lostthought: Lost wakes up to fighting. Lost looks around and see Raven and Silver trying to hide from Dragon. Lost tackles Dragon to the ground and gestures to Silver and Raven to run. Lost stands guard over Dragon.

RavenMoonStone: Raven is to dizzy to move, Silver is not responding. Raven cries out for someone to help.

Silverlock: After finally feeling the affects of healing potion, Silver returns to consciousness only to find that Raven is bleeding heavily. So somehow with minimal expertise, Silver performs a blood transfusion with her magical silver blood and begs Lost to hold off Dragon for a little longer.

RavenMoonStone: Raven feels a little better.

Spoiler! :
Feel free to continue.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:16 am
Snowery says...

Silver looks for a sharp object with which to stab Dragon
The World Is Mine.

324 Reviews

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:21 am
Evander says...

Raven is now fully consciousness, and pulls out a magic fedora from her bag.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

324 Reviews

Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:13 pm
Evander says...

Raven tags @racket . Raven says have fun.

German rat enthusiast.

132 Reviews

Reviews: 132
Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:41 pm
racket says...

Racket thanks Raven.

Racket takes Raven's fedora and hands Raven a pen to use instead. Racket places fedora on Racket's head.
"The one who reigns forever,
He is a friend of mine!
The God of angel armies,
Is always by my side!"
"I was cup-bearer to the king." -Nehemiah 1
"I've lost all my marbles, but I promise they'll come back."

324 Reviews

Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:46 pm
Evander says...

Raven tells Racket that the fedora allows you to fly. Raven pretends she is Doctor Who with the pen.

German rat enthusiast.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:37 pm
Pompadour says...

Pompadour is confused. Pompadour is not liking seeing Pompadour confused. Pompadour also thinks she sounds like Elmo, which is weird.
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

324 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:40 pm
Evander says...

Raven asks Pompadour if she read the whole thing.

German rat enthusiast.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:01 pm
View Likes
Cheetah says...

Cheetah stumbles into the forum. She realizes no one has posted since April, which she finds sad. So she comes up with a list of weird and crazy people who would like to talk like this.

First, she asks people to come back. @ravenmoonstone @racket @Pompadour

Then (in no particular order): @alexsushidog @TimmyJake @TakeThatYouFiend @lostthought @Messenger @ThereseCricket @Holysocks

Cheetah requests that if you know anyone else who is weird and crazy, to please tag them.

Cheetah thanks you.
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:26 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

Alex thanks @Cheetah for the notif and asks if the "in no particular order" is a lie cause Alex is obviously the first and best animal.
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:31 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

Pompadour affirms that she has indeed been battling the orcs otherwise known as examinations, but is now on holiday and thus is at leisure to talk in third-person as her heart desires.

Of course, Pompadour is always amazing, and should always be referred to in third-person. Whoever disagrees is foolish and deserves a spanking.

*bows*
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

324 Reviews

Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:36 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

Raven is happy that someone found this forum and tagged people.

German rat enthusiast.

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:00 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

Timmyjake reads through this with confused expression, his face uplifted in a confuddled, yet amused smile. And the dogs are barking at the moon while the sun shines overhead, in the middle of night.
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:40 pm
Holysocks says...

Holysocks tries to think of some weird people, and fails. Holysocks is also very confused, yet entertained. She wonders what a night with a sun would look like.
100% autistic

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:14 pm
Cheetah says...

Cheetah is pleased that she has made a difference in the world.
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice