z

Young Writers Society

I'm the Worst Member Ever!

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:30 pm
View Likes
dragonfphoenix says...

In the spirit of friendly competition and eternal humility...Wait a minute, that's the Knights' script. O.o

Come one, come all, for the worst, er...best competition ever to be held to see who is the worst YWSer there is! Completely bombed a review? Accidentally (or intentionally, you never know) trolled a friend's wall? Randomly chatted all the online users about absolutely nothing in particular? Anything you think can top that, post it here! See if you deserve to be the worst YWSer.

Current categories include:
Worst YWSer
Worst Junior Moderator
Worst General Moderator
Worst Admin

Quietly tags @Snoink @Rydia @Iggy @Clarity @niteowl @Blues @megsug @ReisePiecey @Lava @AfterTheStorm @StellaThomas @Lauren2010 @KnightTeen @Rosey2%Unicorn @Meshugenah @Cailey @Tenyo @SparkToFlame @Auxiira @Griffinkeeper @Master_Yoda @Alpha for your lovely mini-event on SparkToFlames' wall
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:45 pm
Blues says...

Where's worst DJM? I'd so win that.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:59 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Worst admin for me! I broke the chat and I turned Nate pink, hehehe. Actually yeah, I totally get best admin for that :p
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm
Meshugenah says...

Yeah, I stand by what I said before: I *allowed* you and @Snoink. That makes me worst by default.

And worst DJM is totes @beckiw. *nods* Hai, Bex! *waves*
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:50 pm
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

... Heather is the worst. She can have it.

Go look at the YWS Team page. LOOK WHAT SHE DID.

Pardon while I find a way to strangle her across an ocean. Maybe I'll call Jack in...
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:51 pm
Iggy says...

Worst JM here! All I ever do is whip my Squills team, put in false information behind the articles, bring up disturbing topics in chat, and why do you think @PenguinAttack went orange? I harassed her so much that she couldn't take it and she abandoned me. ;^;

Now, if we're talking worst GM, then that is sooo not @Demeter because she's now green again. Clearly she isn't the worst if they let her back on the team. :P

.. I was waiting for you to notice that, Mesh!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:58 pm
Demeter says...

I let myself in, @Iggy!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:01 pm
dragonfphoenix says...

@Blues
Well, I thought it'd be more fun to let all the DJMs and DMs fignt over the "normal" titles with the "regulars." We are, after all, still Mods.
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller