Young Writers Society

Failures force us Up

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:18 am
View Likes
blackholmes says...

Keep Moving Forward..
Inspiring words from Robinson family..
when Louis failed to repair the sauce spray, all the family didn't blame him, contrary they even gave him applause for his fault.
The brilliant failure they said.. Woww... incredible

meet-the-robinsons-2.jpg
meet-the-robinsons-2.jpg (107.76 KiB) Viewed 364 times

I was so surprise when looking at the movie... seems so usual at the first, but awesome in the last..

Failure is an achievement. Without failures we wont never gain our success. but everyone, majority, always think that failures are big accident, big crash that hit and destroy their dream. so they are falling down and left by others.

failure1.jpg
failure1.jpg (155.14 KiB) Viewed 364 times
According to me, failures are some forces that make our positive energy grow up. then the energy make our self become stronger, stronger to fight, stronger to defend, stronger to make changes, STRONGER to do everything we want. Failures are the way, golden way that will take us to the victory. We wont crying down, we cant be destroyed, we're hard, we are strong.
God will never make His people weak with giving them pleasure, happiness, prosperity all the time. but God will make His lovely people strong to fight in their life.
combine your heart and brain

Random avatar

Reviews: 53
Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:07 am
Preachergirl18 says...

I love what you said it is true failing helps you build up yourself to be a better person and Like my mother said mistakes either break you or crush you and for now they have been breaking my. Oh and I will add you I hope you add me
also I posted some new picture of myself ( My brother sister and mother did them they are on my blog in 2 blog entry's.

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:40 am
blackholmes says...

Preachergirl18 wrote:I love what you said it is true failing helps you build up yourself to be a better person and Like my mother said mistakes either break you or crush you and for now they have been breaking my. Oh and I will add you I hope you add me
also I posted some new picture of myself ( My brother sister and mother did them they are on my blog in 2 blog entry's.

it is very nice having a mum like yours. you must be really happy. we should not to be afraid if God gives us failures, because God always loves us. with pleasure, being your friends :)
combine your heart and brain

Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley