Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 pm
hinataciecie says...

it was really inspiring,especially the heroine she really played a great role

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 am
ondraaayuh says...

What kind of book is this? I have never heard of it :).

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 pm
Snoink says...

It sounds like a romance series, or maybe a genre? I am not sure! When I googled up "Loveswept" I found that it talked about a genre instead of any particular novel, so I am a bit confused! From a quick search on Amazon.com, I found books that were under the Loveswept brand, but they didn't center on any particular person, it seems. For example, this book, this book, this book, and this book all were under Loveswept. Only a bit confusing!

So, with that said, you're definitely going to want to explain which book you're actually talking about, especially since the heroines seem to be radically different from book to book. It'll be good to know!

Also, it would be wonderful to know exactly what is inspiring about them. When I look at the covers, they simply seem like harlequin romances... which I don't really consider very inspirational at all. So it'll be good to see your take and your opinions about what make these so distinguishing. :)

Another thing about reviews... you'll find that most reviews have quick summaries of the plots so that you are interested in reading the story. Unless it's a bad review, of course, and then you obviously won't be interested in reading the book! But, be sure to pique our interests in this case. That way, you'll persuade more people to read these sorts of things. :)

Anyway! Hope that helps (as far as writing reviews goes)! Have fun reading those books... it seems to be a rather long series! Perfect for a nice, long, lazy summer, right? ;)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous