z

Young Writers Society

Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:18 pm
drawakangaroo says...

I think this series was a great series. It was well-written, humorous, dramatic, and with a hint of romance that didn't become the theme of the whole book (which is a good thing in my opinion). It made me more interested in mythology, and I love it when books bring magic and nonexistent things into the modern world so that it seems completely realistic.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:35 pm
MaresAzulados says...

I'm so excited, guys! I want to see that movie! :D
Scipio: Do you know what happens here after dark? Things little eyes should never, ever see.
Bo: We're not scared.
Scipio: Not scared? Well, aren't you the little tiger? RAWR!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:14 pm
View Likes
time8keeper says...

Completely epic books! I totally agree with you! I have always been facinated by Greek mythology so this series was that much more awesome for me :D Can't wait to see the movie!
"And in that moment I swear we were infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 pm
LookUpThere says...

This... series... is... Awesome! Seriously.

Favourite Character?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 am
time8keeper says...

Yep! One of the best I've ever read! :D

Hmmm... I think I'd have to say Percy. He's soooo sooo soooo amazing :D:D:D

~Time8keeper
"And in that moment I swear we were infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:01 pm
greenwitch94 says...

i LOVE the percy jackson books!!!!!
i am a true believer when it comes to greek mythology!!!!!
GO THEMIS!!! goddess of justice!!!!!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:51 am
katchaerin says...

Rick Riordan is a genius!!!
I can't wait for the second book of The Heroes series.
I LOVE PERCY!!!!!!! Gosh. Am I crazy? Haha. And Nico's so cute. Ugh. I couldn't believe Rick. :))
REVIEW!!!
'cause I review back. XD XD XD

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 pm
armstronge says...

Percy Jackson is a great series! Rick Riodran is writing two new ones. Ones about Egyptian gods and the other one is another series involving Greek gods. Has anyone read both of them yet?

Personally, I like the Greek gods better but it's probably because I know more about Greek gods than I do about Egyptian gods. But they're bother really good. I love his sense of humor too. His books are always funny. Can't wait for the second book of the Lost Heros of Olympia (it's the new series title)! :D
“To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world”

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:57 pm
Shadowhunter14 says...

Hmm yeah I thought some of the myths were worng too, but I still liked the series. It was funny and an entertaining modern fantasy, and I also liked the storylines and characters.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 am
DaSpetsnaz says...

I really love these books. I own the whole series and I have read all the books quite a few times. I'd have to say the last book is the best though, but I'm not going to give away what happened for all you who haven't read the books yet. They made a mess of the movie, so I wouldn't see it. I am so ready for the new series.
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom