z

Young Writers Society

The Edge Chronicles.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:52 pm
norris_redford says...

I picked the first book up for my 11 year old cousin for the holidays. As I looked through it at home, I was surprised that I found it very interesting. It somehow captured my attention like no other childrens' book ever has.

Has anyone else here read or seen these?

It is a fantasy adventure series. Twig is there on the front cover. He is basically a misfit, a human in a land of very odd creatures. He becomes quite the hero.
Non omnis moriar.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:25 am
marzipan says...

I adore the Edge Chronicles! I've read them again and again and again...there's something about them that fascinates me. It just goes to show that not all J-fiction has gone to the dogs. Maybe it's the pictures...in any case, glad to see other people appreciate Riddle and Stewart!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:45 pm
MasterChief says...

i thought it was a pretty good childrens book.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:40 am
Sam says...

*disgusted* children's books? for us preteens? I think not! *lol* Those do look rather good, I must say. :D I'll look for them later.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:53 pm
Skye says...

They're only my second most favorite series ever! I don't care if they're for younger kids, they are written and illustrated beautifully. If you haven't done so already, I sincerely urge you to do so...NOW!
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:17 pm
Wulie says...

they look really good :) I think I shall bring out my inner child for a quick read *mwhaha* :)!
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

Once here on Young Writers Society, in chat, chickens wanted variety. They complained to Nate and after debate became funky orangutans silently.
— Mea