z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:19 pm
peanut19 says...

I'm reading it again before the movie comes out. I think it's better the second time reading it actually. But maybe that's because I'm so excited about going to see the movie at midnight :D
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 pm
Prism180 says...

This book was the best! :D I'm amazed at how all of the characters have dramatically changed and matured since the first HP book. It's kind of sad to see this series end, but it is one I will continue to re-read over and over. I must admit I'm sixteen and I cried...three times. What a great story, and hopefully the film adaptation can live up to it...but I doubt it. Darn you Hollywood! :x
"I've seen your heart, and it is...mine."

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 am
WorldClassWriter says...

My old school had a speed read contest. I picked this book. Finished it in 1:30 hours. I used to enjoy it. But, now, when compared to other young adult books, it's pretty cliche. Teen trouble, defeat a bad guy/ bully, and get a girl. :smt102 I don't think it's worth reading anymore.
If the 45th century is made of cheese, won't that mean E=to the rest of the alphabet? But, that won't make sense, since the purple hippo is gonna eat the field mice from Jupiter. I am made of cranberry.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:14 am
darkangel_05 says...

I think the book will be a lot better than the movie. Anyway, this book is amazing.
Sometimes B sharp,
Never B flat,
Always B natural.

I love writing songs and listening to music and books and daydreaming and coffee at five in the morning.

The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown