z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:19 pm
peanut19 says...

I'm reading it again before the movie comes out. I think it's better the second time reading it actually. But maybe that's because I'm so excited about going to see the movie at midnight :D
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 pm
Prism180 says...

This book was the best! :D I'm amazed at how all of the characters have dramatically changed and matured since the first HP book. It's kind of sad to see this series end, but it is one I will continue to re-read over and over. I must admit I'm sixteen and I cried...three times. What a great story, and hopefully the film adaptation can live up to it...but I doubt it. Darn you Hollywood! :x
"I've seen your heart, and it is...mine."

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 am
WorldClassWriter says...

My old school had a speed read contest. I picked this book. Finished it in 1:30 hours. I used to enjoy it. But, now, when compared to other young adult books, it's pretty cliche. Teen trouble, defeat a bad guy/ bully, and get a girl. :smt102 I don't think it's worth reading anymore.
If the 45th century is made of cheese, won't that mean E=to the rest of the alphabet? But, that won't make sense, since the purple hippo is gonna eat the field mice from Jupiter. I am made of cranberry.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:14 am
darkangel_05 says...

I think the book will be a lot better than the movie. Anyway, this book is amazing.
Sometimes B sharp,
Never B flat,
Always B natural.

I love writing songs and listening to music and books and daydreaming and coffee at five in the morning.

All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale