z

Young Writers Society

What would you want to watch for the first time again?

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:39 pm
Overwatchful says...

What movies, tv shows or books would you want to watch or read for the first time again?

For me, I think I would want to see the Lord of the Rings movies again. The feeling of adrenaline that I had when watching the battles (and seeing Aragorn) didn't hit me the same way the second time around.

Also, I would want to read the Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson again. He is a masterful writer, and his worldbuilding is incredible. The characters have a lot of depth and development, and his climaxes are intense.

So how about you? Let us know what and why!
Quite... Overwatchful
Previously Stormblessed242 :mrgreen:

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:49 pm
View Likes
MaxaM says...

I think i would want to watch Ansatsu Kyoushitsu again because of all the jokes and dramatic moments that don't quite hit the same way after the first time and also to be able to go blindly and enjoy the colorfull cast one more time.
Another one would be Madoka Magica, the entire plot and premise of the world is amazing, the concepts of morality explored are done in quite a wonderfull way and the characters just leaved an impression on me that i'll never forget, so going into it once more without remebering anything would be a blast.
I have a couple more, but i don't want this to be very long, so those are the first ones that come to mind.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:08 pm
View Likes
VioletFantasy says...

One movie that I would love to watch for the first time again is The Sixth Sense. I’ve watched it a couple times, and although it is still amazing, it will never be the same as the first time. It was so cool when I made the connection at the end. It took my breath away!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:22 pm
View Likes
Vex3330 says...

my god to watch LOTR for the first time again

but you said that, so I reckon I'll have to go with parasite. such an amazing, shocking, unpredictable film. I adored it and highly recommend it

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:51 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

LOTR was one of a kind.

I'm kinda over Harry Potter now, but I would definitely watch the first movie again. Its whimsical atmosphere and lovable characters draw me in every time.
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

"I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life"
— ShadowVyper