z

Young Writers Society

Give me you wand and will guess your personality

Reviews: 4
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:32 am
View Likes
DauntlessDagger says...

Give me your Pottermore wand’s core, length, wood and flexibility and I will come up with a short paragraph describing what your personality and Hogwarts house is. I want to become a wandmaker when I graduate and would love to try to guess what your wand says about you. Please tell me how correct my answers are and feel free to ask for other information (your ilvamorny house, your patronus, your best subject, etc.) Thank you for doing this,
DD
Dauntless Dagger

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:37 am
Wolfi says...

My wand is made of willow wood and phoenix feather core, is ten inches in length, and is quite bendy.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:45 am
View Likes
DauntlessDagger says...

willow wood and phoenix feather core, is ten inches in length, and is quite bendy.

You are gentle and skilled at healing spells, but can become deadly at great injustice and cruelty. You are kind and accepting, soft spoken and very nice, but have great inner strength and can be terrible when angry. You like bread and warm pastries and sunlight and the smell of fresh leaves and sugar. You either have many friends or only one close one. Your house is Hufflepuff, with Gryffindor a close second. You are muggle born.
Dauntless Dagger

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:53 am
Wolfi says...

Dang, sounds just about right to me! I am a Hufflepuff and all those other things are pretty much true as well. You'll be the next Ollivander for sure!

Have a guess at my patronus and Ilvamorny house?
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:21 am
soundofmind says...

Mine wand is made of Rowan wood, has a dragon heartstring core, is 13in long, and has slightly yielding flexibility.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:05 am
DauntlessDagger says...

Wolfical, your ilvamorny house is pukwugie and your patronus is a horse
Dauntless Dagger

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:09 am
Mea says...

I want to try this! My wand is made of laurel with a unicorn hair core. It's... 11? inches long and rigid.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:16 am
belvedere says...

My wand is made of larch wood with a unicorn hair core, 12 1/4 inches and rigid.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:32 am
View Likes
DauntlessDagger says...

Rowan wood, has a dragon heartstring core, is 13in long, and has slightly yielding flexibility.

You are strong and quiet. Your fiercely protective of the few you love. You are a good duelist and have high pain tolerance. You are very loyal and brave, but never flashy abd rarely reckless. You have had a pretty hard life, and love chocolate and coffee. You have brown hair and your house is Gryffindor.
Dauntless Dagger

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:56 am
DauntlessDagger says...

laurel with a unicorn hair core. It's... 11? inches long and rigid.

You are pure and noble. You have a high sense of honor and ideals and will not be swayed in them. This also means you can be quick to judge those who do not have the same ideals as you. You can be a bit nieve and very stubborn but you are loyal and are ready to do a lot for a good cause or a friend. You are selfless, and your Hogwarts house is Gryffindor. Your favorite colors are white and silver and you like the character Fleur Delacour. You like the fancy and refine things of life.
Dauntless Dagger

Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:05 am
View Likes
DauntlessDagger says...

larch wood with a unicorn hair core, 12 1/4 inches and rigid.

You have a great inner strength and skill, even if you don’t always see it. You are tough, stubborn and get pretty good grades at school. You seem like a very normal kid, and can be very awkward around those you don’t know. You can become self conscious very easily, and probably has a secret crush. You wear tee shirts and jeans most days, love lots of whipped cream and caramel on your sundays, and summer is your favorite season. You Hogwarts house is Gryffindor, with Hufflepuff a close second. You are brave, street-smart, and shy.
Dauntless Dagger

Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:40 am
belvedere says...

Woah! That's very impressive, pretty much everything there is it exactly; I love my Sundays and the summer, all the way through. I'd definitely go to you for wands.

Thoughts on my patronus and best subject?

Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:46 am
View Likes
DauntlessDagger says...

Your patronus is a dragonfly and your best subject is charms
Dauntless Dagger

Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:57 am
View Likes
DauntlessDagger says...

And you ilvamorny house is thunderbird
Dauntless Dagger

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:01 pm
belvedere says...

That really does sound like me, thanks DauntlessDagger! I'll admit I did get Pukwudgie rather than Thunderbird on Pottermore, but as with Gryffindor/Hufflepuff, I've always felt like both could fit.

If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright