z

Young Writers Society

Give me you wand and will guess your personality

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:28 pm
LJF says...

Ash and unicorn, 14 and 1/2 inches, unyielding.
Try and guess my personality, Hogwarts and Ilvermony houses, and Patronus.
“In order to...apply the teachings of the Aincrad style...keep its secret motto in mind: "stay cool.”-Reki Kawahara
"I’m glad I didn’t die there. I have to go home. I’ve still got things to do.”-Yukako Kabei

Reviews: 4
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 am
DauntlessDagger says...

Ash and unicorn, 14 and 1/2 inches, unyielding.

Wow, you are one of the most loyal friends anyone could have. You never do anything half way, when you believe in something you believe it with you whole heart, when you love someone you will do anything for them, and when you decide to do something you refuse to stop until it’s finished. You are stubborn and can be very blunt. You are very clever too, if a little close minded, and love a new challenge. You are a very powerful wizard/witch with a strong instinct and vivid personality. You sleep like the dead and care very much about family, if you have any younger siblings you are very protective of them. Your Hogwarts house is Slytherin, but it could also be Gryffindor. Your ilvamorny house is puckwugie, your skilled at dark arts and herbogly, and your patronus is a stag or husky.
Dauntless Dagger

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:10 am
LJF says...

Hmmm....
you are one of the most loyal friends anyone could have-true
You never do anything half way-eh, I wish
when you believe in something you believe it with you whole heart- YES
when you love someone you will do anything for them- I'd like to think so
when you decide to do something you refuse to stop until it’s finished- again, I wish
You are stubborn and can be very blunt- truex100
You are very clever , if a little close minded- yeah, definitely
love a new challenge- yes
You are a very powerful wizard/witch with a strong instinct and vivid personality- absolutely
You sleep like the dead- I'm such a light sleeper it's not even funny
care very much about family- YES
if you have any younger siblings you are very protective of them-not really?
I'm a Ravenclaw/Horned Serpent, I've always thought of myself as more of a transfiguration/arithmancy witch, and my patronus is a sparrowhawk.
“In order to...apply the teachings of the Aincrad style...keep its secret motto in mind: "stay cool.”-Reki Kawahara
"I’m glad I didn’t die there. I have to go home. I’ve still got things to do.”-Yukako Kabei

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:54 pm
Que says...

My wand is 12 and a quarter inches in length, made of Rowan wood with a unicorn hair core. It’s slightly springy. It would be great if you wanted to go for my patrons as well!
Est-ce que vous parlez français?

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:34 pm
Mea says...

DauntlessDagger wrote:You are pure and noble. You have a high sense of honor and ideals and will not be swayed in them. This also means you can be quick to judge those who do not have the same ideals as you. You can be a bit nieve and very stubborn but you are loyal and are ready to do a lot for a good cause or a friend. You are selfless, and your Hogwarts house is Gryffindor. Your favorite colors are white and silver and you like the character Fleur Delacour. You like the fancy and refine things of life.

Hm, this doesn't really describe me. I do have high ideals, but I really don't judge other people for them - in fact, I make sure I don't. My Hogwarts house isn't Gryffindor - it's Ravenclaw, then Hufflepuff, then Gryffindor. (I am pretty loyal, but not brave enough/too laid back for Gryffindor.) I like the color silver, but purples and blues are my favorite. The last two especially are off - Fleur Delacour annoys me and I have no patience for the extra time and money fancy stuff takes. Give me jeans and a T-shirt any day. :P
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

414 Reviews

Reviews: 414
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:44 pm
keystrings says...

Can I try this?

My wand is made of ash wood with a unicorn hair core, is 10 3/4 inches, and quite bendy flexibility.
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:14 am
DauntlessDagger says...

My wand is 12 and a quarter inches in length, made of Rowan wood with a unicorn hair core. It’s slightly springy

You are friendly, cheerful and kind. You love your family and are a very loyal friend. You are very skilled at all charms, especially defensive ones. You are also a good quidditch player, either as keeper or chaser. You are clear headed and pure hearted, brave but not reckless or foolhardy. You can be shy or awkward aroundo new people and are often quiet and shy. This and your laid back personality often makes people underestimate you, but you can be very dangerous if your friends or family are threatened. You house is Gryffindor with hufflepuff a second, and your patronus is a dog.
Dauntless Dagger

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:22 am
DauntlessDagger says...

My wand is made of ash wood with a unicorn hair core, is 10 3/4 inches, and quite bendy flexibility.

You are a brave and loyal friend. You are kind and friendly, you tell jokes you think are very funny but probably aren't. You hate the cold and being alone. You love the beach or woods. Your a good Quidditch player, either a keeper or a chaser. You seem laid back and silly, but can be very stubborn and quick-tempered. You have lots of friends and messy hair, love pie and popcorn, and are humble and gentle. You are Hufflepuff, and your ilvamory house is either Thunderbird or Pukwugie.
Dauntless Dagger

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu May 23, 2019 12:25 am
Hollyemberbvbarmy says...

Larch Wood with a Unicorn core, 10 inches and slightly springy flexability.

Thank you so much for doing this, I would be grateful if you did mine.

I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal