Young Writers Society

The Forums Are Alive with Murder and Thievery

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:45 pm
Brigadier says...

March 2017
White Collar

Seeing as White Collar was a show I binge watched for four seasons, dropped and just watched half of season in like the past week.

So not sure where I'm going from here. I was thinking about doing a full length review that I had written back in March but I decided just to leave it as this. Drop by for some things and I may or may not spam this thread with gifs.

White Collar
Yay or nah. And why?

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:56 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

I say Yay. But a complicated yay.

The cast is well-staffed, the lines and dialogue are well-delivered and organic (most of the time), and the comedy inserts are positively delightful. The action is...basic. The logic of the crimes is basic at times. The plot twists are easy to see coming at times. The seasonal twists arennnn't quite so easy? But they're also so enormous that they break out of real life and what I accept as "okay this is a thing."

I loved it, partially because Matt Bomer was the star and the main support was absolutely delightful. They're easy to invest in and easy to love. I think the show it, too.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain