z

Young Writers Society

Squills 08/09/2015 - 08/15/2015

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:24 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

Welcome to Squills, the official news bulletin of the Young Writers Society!

What will you find here? Tons of interesting news about YWS, including but not limited to: articles about writing, art, and the world of humanities; interviews with YWS members; shameless plugs; link round-ups; and opinionated columns.

And where will all of this come from? Take a look at our fantastic creative staff!

CREATIVE STAFF

Spoiler! :
Editor-in-Chief
BlueAfrica

General Editors
Gravity
megsug

Friendly Neighborhood Robot
SquillsBot

Literary Reporter
AstralHunter

Community Reporter
Elysium

Resources Reporter
Pretzelsing

Storybook Reporter
Kanome

Poetry Enchantress
Aley

Quibbles Columnist
Lavvie

Link Cowgirl
megsug

The Adventurer
BlueAfrica

Social Correspondent
Available - PM SquillsBot if interested

Associates of Pruno and Gruno
Blackwood
Gravity

Media Critic
Kanome

Code Master
Available - PM SquillsBot if interested

General Reporters
AstralHunter
OliveDreams
Skydreamer

Past Editors-in-Chief
GriffinKeeper
AlfredSymon
Iggy
Hannah
ShadowVyper

Of course, our content can’t come only from our staff. We also depend on you to help keep Squills successful. You’re all a part of a writing community, after all. If you’re interested in submitting to Squills, pop on over to the Reader’s Corner to find out how you can get involved by contributing an article or participating in other Squills activities. You can also subscribe to the Squills Fan Club , or PM SquillsBot to receive a notification each time a new issue is published!

Well, that’s all I have for now. So, what are you waiting for? Enjoy!

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:35 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

Club Coverage!
written by Elysium < PM: >

Hello! Elysium your community reporter here!

I'm here to do some club coverage in this edition of Squills. Now, let's start!

The Hidden

The Candy Club created by @MergSword is a great place for all of those candy loving freaks! Go introduce yourself, discuss what your favorite candy is, and even more! The even have some rules.

1. You do not talk about Candy Club
2. You DO NOT talk about Candy Club
3. If someone gets a sugar rush, just tap out and the feast is over.
4. Only two pieces of candy to a hand.
5. One candy at a time.
6. No cussing, no insulting.
7. Feasts will go on for as long as they have to.
8. If this is your first feast at Candy Club, you HAVE to eat candy.

Go check it out today!

Kat's Advice Club gives you some pretty interesting writing advice. Created by @speakerskat, she will give you any advice you need! Just go to her club and ask away!

The Beginning

Lucid Dreaming created by @Dracula wants to know if you're lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is a form of dream of when you can control that dream. You can discuss your dreams there!

Strange's Fan Club is a club that has been created for quite a while, but it has recently become active. Created by @Strange himself. Discuss your favorite sandwich or your favorite type of Strange in the forums. If your a fan of him, go subscribe now!

The Popular

The Evil Writers Society created by @AdrianMoon is a club for all evil writers with some pretty good evil plots up their sleeves. Introduce yourself, discuss your evilness, get some feedback on your plots, and plenty more beholds behind the door of evilness.

The Sounding Board created by @Arkhaion is a club meant for when you aren't sure about a certain character or story or anything your working on. There are some rules too!

One: Spoilers for an idea, posted *outside* of that idea's thread (like on the wall), should be put in a spoiler box. All threads can have unmarked spoilers. If you don't know how to make a spoiler box, ask me!

Two: Be kind and respectful. If you don't think an idea will work well, give your feedback, but don't tear the writer down or attack them because you don't like the idea.

Join the Sounding Board Club today!

That's all everyone! If you are interested in joining any, then feel free to join! Thanks for reading this edition of Squills!

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:36 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

QUIBBLES
Vexing Voices
written by Lavvie < PM: >

The other week, someone reviewed one of my works and remarked that I need to focus on the active voice rather than the passive voice. This comment shocked me at first because I was unaware that I had been delving in the dark world of The Passive Voice. And then I thought, If I am not conscious of this fact, then many other people are probably in the same boat. Let’s clear up some confusion and remind ourselves of the importance of The Active Voice.

First, what is active versus passive voice? Is it actually part of the grammatical world? I’ll start with the second question.

Voice is part of grammar because it pertains to how subjects and verbs interact with one another. One is stronger than the other and therefore one is better than the other when it comes to such things as creative writing.

Active voice is when the subject precedes the verb in a sentence and, consequently, is performing the action. For example: Lavvie makes mistakes. Here, Lavvie is the subject, the verb to make is the action, and the word mistakes is the object.

Passive voice is when the subject is downgraded to being the object of the sentence and the object of the sentence becomes the subject, which can make things a little bit weaker all around. For example: Mistakes are made by Lavvie. Here, the subject is mistakes, the action is making, and the object is Lavvie.

An important thing to note that is that the verb to be is not always a sign of passive voice. Some people argue that it in fact is, but I’d like to draw your attention to one example: Phoebe the bulldog is annoying Lucy. This sentence is very much in the active voice. Its passive voice counterpart would be the following: Lucy is being annoyed by Phoebe the bulldog.

The reason why passive voice is often considered a bad thing is that it can be difficult to understand. Often, the meaning gets convoluted because sentences in the passive tense tend to be much more wordy. It can result in awkward, stumbling sentences, or sentences that are much too broad and vague. Many politicians and big companies use the passive voice to redirect attention from the subject of the action. For example, a business might say, “Your water will be shut off” because that sounds better than “We (the company) are shutting off your water.”

That being said, passive voice is not always incorrect. It is found to be useful in fiction writing, particularly when writing mysteries, because sometimes you don’t always want the reader to be aware of the subject. For example, you might write: The gold was stolen instead of @LadySpark stole the gold. (For obvious reasons.) Passive voice is thus a very good thing to make use of when you want to preserve an essence of mystery. That is why it is a very bad idea when writing non-fiction.
Ideally, the passive voice is not your best bet when writing your next chapter for Last Man Standing II . However, it is good to keep in mind that it is not wholly incorrect and does serve some purpose. Like many other aspects of grammar, it is wonderful to be conscious of it and try and avoid the mistake at all costs, but sometimes, it really is okay.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:39 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

TWO CENTS: DEEP STORY
written by Aley < PM: >

When you're trying to think of something to write, sometimes what comes to mind is to write something "deep" and meaningful. This week in Two Cents, I'm going to be talking about just that urge.

There are pros and cons to that urge to write deep things, and a lot of questions that you need to answer for yourself before you can really determine what you want to do. First and foremost to me, is "Who sets the standard for what is considered deep?" After all, it is a confusing word to work around and if you're trying to develop a story around that confusing complex word, it's sort of like saying "timely" without any details about what timely means. For some people, a timely response is within the week, for others, it's within an hour. It depends on the situation.

Deep can mean many things for many different people. For some people it is only talking about the metaphysical, the philosophical, or even the surreal. They're going to enjoy something that's "deep" if it's a well-crafted story which deals with the more abstract concepts of life and death and all that goes along with it. Even within this classification, it's going to have a bunch of variety, after all, metaphysical, philosophical, and surreal all have their own subordinate denotations and connotations, and you should try to find some definition of them for yourself too.

For other people, deep can mean things like looking at the complexities of simple life, such as the relationship between trash, and the universe, or the sky. These things tend to be more physically relativist and while they might still deal with some of the concepts of the aforementioned group, they do it in a much more physical way. Writing something deep here could mean a completely different story than the group above this, and it's still a different group from yet another cross section we can take.

Another way that someone can approach looking at something deep is something that's relevant and personal. It's something that is deep because it is something that is touching and moving. If it generates an emotional reaction from the reader, then it's a deep piece of writing. Basically out of all of these types of depth, this is the one that lends itself best to poetry because emotional reaction is in high demand for poetry today and an attempt to make such a reaction can usually be successful if the writer reacts themselves, which gives you a good judge.

So, with the question of what counts as deep, is the question of who decides what deep is for you? This could be you, it could be your teacher, it could be what you have read, or even the imaginary audience you have in mind, your perfect reader. When you find out who that person is, you have to start a quest to discover what exactly they feel "deep" means. If it's someone external, the best way to proceed is to read. If it's internal, then brainstorm, and read.

When you read, you'll discover things that you think are very deep and meaningful. Mark them down, copy notes, and consider why you think it's deep. This is going to be the best way for you to get from reading deep things, to writing it.

This, however, is not a how to, it is a cautionary warning because this journey is not a short one. Depth is something infinite, and just as infinity is only a number in the grasp the summation of all above nothing, so is depth only in the grasp of all that is not shallow. The only real way to define what depth is for everyone, is to define it as what it is not. Shallow is reachable, shallow to me is a surface story that is told to a reader, something that's obvious. Depth, by default, is then something that's not obvious, and not something that is told to the reader. It is something the reader must find and search for on their own which was not limited away by the writer's inability to hold back. It is the glass door above the pit of hell for the onlooker.

For me, this helps because I begin to see a way to write again, and I no longer feel an inability to write something that is "not deep" because depth is not something I can write, it is something I can only avoid from blocking off in my writing for me, and it automatically defines depth as something I cannot achieve myself, but something my reader can achieve with me and without a separate reader, aside from myself, I cannot fail at achieving depth.

I hope, in this way you can see one way to work through the process of identifying how to write for depth, or how to write a deep story, and how to avoid the classic roadblock of inadequacy towards the lack of depth. The most we can do is craft a story well enough, on enough toothpicks, that it can provide a view of the world, holding open the hatch of our universes to others, that they can discover depth for themselves, just as you must now discover your own variation of depth.

Good Luck.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:40 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

ADVENTURES IN WRITING
written by BlueAfrica < PM: >

Well, friends, after a long and unexpected hiatus, Adventures in Writing has returned! My apologies for the wait. In case you’ve forgotten, the last time we met (so very long ago) I named four basic types of human relations--romantic, familial, fraternal (as in “friends”), and antagonistic--and promised to discuss the important roles these types of relationships can play in a character’s life.

Now that you remember where we left off, let’s dive into the first type of relationship: romantic.

Your first thought might be for romance novels. It’s true: the obvious will-they/won’t-they can inform an entire plot or subplot. However, romantic relationships can play other roles in a character’s life as well.

Self-image. Serious romantic relationships--or a string of failed attempts at romantic relationships--can define a person. This is partly dependent on your character’s personality: is he the kind of person who gives his all to another person, loses himself in another person, or is he the type to rail against relationships that he feels get too clingy? It’s also dependent on what kind of experiences the character has had with romance. Casual romantic encounters, deeply loving relationships, or relationships that ended in cheating or abuse?

A character who clings to romantic partners, gives his all in relationships, or places romantic relationships above all others in importance is likely to evaluate himself in relation to his romantic partners. Therefore, the romantic relationships he has through the course of the story (as well as any he had previously) will affect his self-esteem and the way he views himself: worthless or worthwhile, lovable or not, good-looking, intelligent, a good person, and so on. Because romantic relationships are so intimate, they have the potential to deeply influence a character’s psyche--even if they aren’t the main focus of the story.

Trust. Romantic relationships also deeply affect a character’s ability to trust others. Longstanding romantic relationships are particularly important in this regard, although a string of shorter relationships can also give a character trust issues. Because serious romantic relationships involve living with someone at close quarters, however, they can do the most damage to a character’s trust if they fail. This doesn’t mean there has to be a dramatic falling-out, involving an affair, a secret identity, or a partner moving out in the dead of night. An ordinary breakup can have the same effect, depending on your character. While a character who is blasé about their relationships, regardless of the length, might be only minimally affected by a breakup, a character who believes in true love and was deeply involved in a relationship can develop serious trust issues. This character sees a promise implicit in serious relationships: “I will always love you.”

(Depending on the individual, this could be the case whether their partner ever actually said “I will always love you” or not.)

Because of this implied promise, a breakup is a breach of trust as well as the usual unpleasant business. Thus, the character develops trust issues. The question of how deep these issues go depends, again, on the individual character. Does she mistrust only the people she dates after this point, or does her mistrust extend to all people of her preferred gender? Or perhaps it goes even further. Maybe her feeling of betrayal runs so deep that she now has trouble trusting anyone, even close family and friends.

Another thing to consider—something that’s often neglected—is your character’s self-trust. While a romantic relationship may not determine whether or not a character trusts herself (although, of course, it may), readers can infer how much she trusts herself based on interactions between her and her partner. Can she operate independently of the relationship, or does she rely on her partner for everything? Does she make decisions on her own or constantly seek her partner’s guidance?

Your character’s self-trust can also come out in her thoughts and fears about the relationship. Perhaps she fears she will hurt her partner or thinks she’s bound to mess things up as she has in previous relationships. A character can have difficulty trusting herself just as much as—and sometimes more than—she can have difficulty trusting her partner.

Attitudes toward love, sex, and marriage. This is an interesting one, because different characters can form opposite opinions about love, sex, and marriage despite having similar romantic experiences. For example, a character who is divorced could become embittered and disillusioned and decide that love does not exist. Or he could decide that the person he first married was not his true love after all, dive back into dating, and search diligently for his real soul mate. One character might decide to remain abstinent until marriage but change her mind upon meeting a certain person while another might start off having sex and later decide abstinence might uncomplicate things. However your characters’ attitudes are informed, remember that these opinions are formed by their romantic histories as well as the influences of their personalities, society, and the people closest to them.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:41 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

Positive Vibes
written by Skydreamer < PM: >

Hey YWSers! This is the challenge of the month: Be extremely positive.

There are good things in our life that we may not be able to see, because of something we're going through.

I have a little journal thing that I keep, and when I was reading back on it the other day, I realized that I was depressed not only because of my circumstances, but how I focused on it. Instead of thinking positively, I was engulfed with the negative in my life.

I don't want the same for anyone else. There is something truly freeing, in accepting that there will be problems and issues in your life, but you have some power over how they make you feel. We can look on the bright side.

So in honor of looking on the bright side, I have made a list of tips (isn't that my favorite thing to do?) on different ways to be positive/think positively in life. This list will not be numbered.

One of the best ways to be positive is to know your limitations, you have to know you're not perfect. When we expect such a high standard of ourselves that we're easily disappointed with ourselves, that's not good. We should however always strive to be better. So when we make a mistake we should see it as an opportunity to improve to be the best that we can be. And we all know even our best is not perfection, but it's the striving to be a better person, that will actually help us to accomplish more. So basically, I'm saying, don't beat yourself up for the small stuff, or even some of the big stuff. At most, realize you were wrong, accept that you need to work on this aspect, and move on, and then try to work on the aspect. Actually want to change. That's positive! Wanting to improve is a very helpful way to remain positive about your life and yourself. Knowing you want to be the best you, is very uplifting.

Next, I'd suggest surrounding yourself with good things, good music, good food (if you can), good company, good movies and shows, good everything. Now, good is relative, but you will know what's not good for you. Sometimes I find this unfair, because I have boundaries on myself that other people probably wouldn't set for themselves. However, they help me to grow, and they help me to remain positive. I say surround yourself with things that will make you happy, or if not happy, will at least make you think constructively.

Moving on, not caring what other people think. This is incredibly hard for me, but very important! To be positive, you have to keep thinking good things about yourself, and when I pretend to know what other people are thinking, it's usually negative. So, I have to constantly remind myself that even if that's what they're actually thinking, does it really matter? No, it doesn't. I know what I'm doing, and that's what matters.

Not letting things get to you, is a good transition. Not being bothered by people is a very good thing. Not an easy thing, but a good thing. Something to keep in mind is that everyone is going through their own struggle. And what I realized today is, being upset about someone, raving and ranting about them, isn't really going to change what may have happened, or their attitude. Figuring out, maybe why they're acting this way, could change their attitude if you could discuss it with them. So just not bottling things in and keeping bitterness is important. Now, it's not easy, but even look inside yourself and try to figure out why you're holding on to these things. Forgiveness is about letting go.

Also to add, love. Loving people is a big way to stay positive. Determining how people affect you by loving them is amazing. When a child is mad at their parent and lashes out their parent may be hurt for a second, but they love their kids so it doesn't even really make an impact (especially when they are young). There was one YouTube video of a kid who told his mom, he hated her, and I was like "Ouch! Burn!" but if you watch the video years later, the mom wasn't bothered at all. She knew her kid loved her, of course, but she loved him so much it didn't really matter what he said in the end. Loving people, is something special and very important in this world. (Also incredibly difficult sometimes.) I might go into more details of my opinions on this, in another article.

And my final tip is..... BE GRATEFUL! I'm sure some of you saw this coming. A lot of what I've talked about has been said many times, but it can't be said enough. Positivity has to be spread! So, being grateful can be so excruciatingly difficult sometimes. I know it was for me. There were times when I was thinking of things for the 5 good things tag and I just couldn't appreciate them because I thought they were trivial. But nothing really is trivial. I am extremely fortunate in many ways, and I am blessed to still be here and able to share this with you all, and blessed to be able to write and read and have a roof over my head. There is nothing wrong with appreciating the trivial. And I think that being grateful is one of the best ways to stay positive and to stay strong during hard times.

Also, faith, and I know not everyone will understand, but faith, and belief is a very strong factor in positivity as well. Knowing that there is a Greater Being looking after you and caring about you is very important. I personally don't believe in living just to improve myself, but living for a Greater purpose/my Creator as well. : )

In conclusion, to be positive is basically to hold on to what makes you happy and sane as tightly as possible. Make sure to stick to the good in your life, and know your limitations. Always seek to improve yourself and through that, to help other people, while not letting their opinions of you affect you. And it's being grateful for everything that you have and everything that makes you who you are. Unique.

Have a good week YWSers! Peace out!

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:42 am
SquillsBot says...

NEW ARRIVALS
written by BlueAfrica < PM: >

Take a moment to welcome this week’s newest members to the site!

@burninhell has completed her first review star! Head over to her wall to congratulate her .

@radha wants to know: are you a Leo? Check out their thread in the lounge and let them know .

@KyotoMylo10 has posted the first chapter of a novel called Radical Kills. Click here to read it and leave a review .

Other members who haven't had a chance to be as active, but are no less a member of our family are...

@booksandbands@nirnitta@debangi@Mermaidcashgrab@Kashyap5@lilywithablackimpala • @carolmohahlana • @starrylilies@bethicus2@tracker044@Birdiewings123@Lizardman@myownwords@VioletMask@CHUKWUNWIKE@radha@WaffleeQueen@KinzeyKayeSanders@BBerton@angel99@KittenPrincess@taheri@CyanInc@adamG@kykel732@elwarren@tanyapramod99@Songmorning@HopeIsStrong@Marley5457@JaeAnn@Hither@influx@Sarahg1@mounika@CuteCybille29@burninhell@MaisyMouse@Anissia@grogers21@JKHatt@mayuri@mysticalTrilogy@AnnekelleVosu@PhantasmalSkylander@myexistentialthought@TheAce875@leonurr@rosepiland@fireflies1940@KyotoMylo10@Anirban13@Dancingdorrie@Bukkiee@whitemoth007@Ghits@Bre@shumail@katiethekat@TroJared@hiringwriters83

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:44 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

Resources Relays-8/10
written by Pretzelsing < PM: >
Hello all ye Squills readers. Guess what? Resources Relays is back in town(umm, in the newsletter.) From classical music to ballet dancers, you will surely find something that interests you through this variety of points. I hope that you are having an awesome August with sunny skies (and some rainy days too.) Let’s jump right in to the juicy part of this article and forget my lousy introduction,shall we?

1.When to start?

@guineapiggirl has this idea for his novel. He has been working on this novel and has some drafts, but now he is contemplating if he should start at the beginning, or weave the story through and into the middle of the scene.

The wonderfully twicely featured @Carlito is the only one that has replied to him so far, and I was found nodding my head to her wise words:

I would write what you feel. Bottom line, if you're not into the story, no one else is going to be either. If you're heart isn't in it and you're feeling a different story line, your writing will suffer. (I know from experience).

2.How write about something unfamiliar?
@bluewaterlily is wondering how to write a novel about a ballerina,if she has never taken ballet classes. She has a dilema about a certain injury that her MC would have, and that she has to dance a certain standing move at the end of the book.

@LadySpark, who loves telling people about ballet writes out a long reply. I highly reccomend checking it out if you want to know more on that topic. Here is a paragraph that caught my eye:

As ballet dancers, we're taught that pain is good. When you're writing this character, keep in mind that /most/ ballet dancers dance through injuries.”

3.Classical Pianist Character

@Carlito is trying to figure out what kinds of music her MC listens to, and she is open to suggestions of music that members enjoy listening to.

@Arkhaion gives this statement about it:

Expanding your knowledge of music is a lot like expanding your knowledge of languages: Immerse yourself in it. Listen to it whenever you feel like it, whenever you have free time. If you really want to portray the inside-and-out knowledge a musician has of the music, then I recommend getting started now.

4.Inattentive or attentive?
@radha wants to know which type of reading is better, but then they go to clarify their question a little bit more. If you want to help him figure this out, feel free to click an reply.

@Meandbooks puts it this way:

Let me say that again - reading fiction is very different from reading nonfiction, and when people say they have read 50 books a year, most of those are usually fiction. Thus, they probably haven't gained the knowledge you're thinking of, although their reading speed, vocabulary, and comprehension benefits from reading fiction.

For a limited time only, I will be asking for PM’s from members, who have spotted very interesting topics or replies to a specific thread. Please email me the specific link so that I know which place it is written in, and then also the quote in brackets. And who knows? Your nomination might be featured in the next Resources Relays. If you are interested then click the envelope on my name, and PM me this next week.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:49 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

THIS WEEK'S ROUNDUP – 8/9
written by megsug < PM: >

I was riding on the YWS plains when I heard a sound pure enough to bring tears to my eyes. These gifts are from the YWS heavens.

@AdrianMoon has created a story for authors who torture their characters. Whether that’s killing them, breaking them through trying circumstances, or just having them be villains from the get go, The Evil Writers Society is full of writers who are willing to do anything to their characters. @Hattable has made a chilling statement:

But yeah, if you ever read one of my novels, just expect the main character to die at some point. :p

If you want to discuss a character’s villainy, who you’re going to kill next, or another kind of evil, this club is for you.

@Tuesday has started an art thread. Her work is cute and cartoony. She says she hopes it will give her a better shot at being an animator. An example of her work:
Spoiler! :

@Edelweiss wants to know which is better. Star Trek or Star Wars. Comments have been made for and against both. @GrayLynx pointed out a few facts about both:

1. Star Trek is older.
2. Star Trek is science fiction. Star Wars is science Fantasy.
3. It's easier to get into Star Wars. However, Star Trek has a more committed fanbase and more "hard" lore.
4. Star Trek is "Hard" science fiction. It's about technology more than social themes and heroic storytelling. Star Wars is "Soft" science fiction. It's about politics and government, not technology.

@Arkhaion doesn’t necessarily agree with all of these points and adds some decent commentary. Which do you think is better?

@Nate has come up with a new way for users to earn points. It’s only five points per topic (in other words, the first reply to a topic is the only one that gets a user points), but there are reasons Nate is adding this feature:

…Welcoming new members is a core part of YWS. Just as YWS would perish if no one reviewed, the community would perish if we didn't have new members joining the site.

Only three month old posts count and only if they’re made by month old users. Go out and welcome some newbs, so that their first experience at YWS is the best!

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:50 am
SquillsBot says...

SHAMELESS PLUGS

written by SquillsBot < PM: >

We love to run articles and questions, but we also love to advertise for you. Let people know about your new blog, a poem or story you’re looking for reviews on, or a forum thread you’d like more traffic on through Squills’ Shameless Plugs. PM @SquillsBot with the exact formatting of your advertisement, contained in the following code.

Code: Select all
Place advertisement here. Make sure you include a title!

There are no Shameless Plugs this week. Send us yours!

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:51 am
SquillsBot says...

SUBSCRIBERS

written by SquillsBot < PM: >

Find enspoiler-ed a list of our subscribers!

Spoiler! :
@SquillsBot@Carina@ShadowVyper@ArcticMonkey@Hannah@KingLucifer • @Holofernes • @VeerenVKS • @megsug@StoneHeart@Skydreamer • @Amareth • @Aley@Rydia@Alpha@skorlir@KnightTeen • @AriaAdams • @neko@Aquila90@DudeMcGuy@kayfortnight@Cole@Blackwood@manisha • @fortis • @HighTop • @cgirl1118@KittyCatMeow • @Strange • @ChocoCookie@carbonCore@Auxiira@Iggy@Blues@Paracosm@Sparkle@FireFox@Dakushau • @AlexSushiDog • @wizkid515@yubbies21@PiesAreSquared@FatCowsSis • @Noiralicious • @BenFranks@TimmyJake@whitewolfpuppy@WallFlower@Magenta@BrittanyNicole@GoldFlame@Messenger@ThereseCricket@TriSARAHtops • @buggiedude2340• @AdrianMoon • @WillowPaw1@Laure@TakeThatYouFiend@dragonlily@Cheetah@NicoleBri@Pompadour@Zontafer@QueenOfWords@Crimsona • @DeeDemesne • @vluvswriting@GreenTulip@Audy@EllaBliss@Isha@Deanie@lostthought@CesareBorgia@Omni@Morrigan@AfterTheStorm • @AstralHunter • @Autumns • @Wolfie36 • @Pamplemousse • @ReisePiecey • @gia2505 • @BiscuitsBatchAvoy • @Reneia • @Noelle • @Lylas • @Tortwag • @kingofeli@SpiritedWolfe@malachitear@GeeLyria • @KatyaElefant • @Clickduncake • @Elysium • @Seraphinaxx • @pretzelsing • @WritingWolf@EternalRain@Tuesday@Dragongirl@JKHatt@Lucia@donizback • @Falconer • @Sunset101 • @artybirdy@IncohesiveScribbles@cleverclogs@MLanders@ClackFlip@PickledChrissy@racket@Lorelie@Gravity • @BlueAfrica • @hermione315

Do you, too, want to be enspoiler-ed and receive a personal weekly notification when the Squills newsletter is posted? Shoot a PM over to SquillsBot to let him know, and you'll be pinged along with the next issue!

I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye