z

Young Writers Society

Lost Love Chapter 2

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 am
Anshita says...

I wrote the first part to it more than 2 years ago. Here is the link post799135.html#p799135

My writing style changed a bit, sorry about that. Hope you like this piece.

How can you survive when the only thing you were living for leaves you? I kept asking this question to myself. I wanted to talk to him, but I couldn’t. Why? Because I didn’t have the guts to. Even if I talked to him, what was I suppose to say? What was I suppose to ask? Why did you leave me? Why did you do this to me? What was the reason? Well, the question was how. I decided I will not talk to him at all, maybe by doing so I will forget him. We didn’t talk for a few months and I started thinking to myself that now I cry less, it hurts me less, his memories are fading, and I am getting over him. Excited suddenly, I started feeling happy again. I started having fun again. But as they say, laughing too much leads to tears.

Next morning he texted me on my phone. You know what he said? He said he was missing me today, he doesn’t know why, but he was just missing me. And, those feelings returned, it hit me so hard. I realized I will never get over this person no matter how hard I try. I didn’t want to reply to him, but, at the same time I did. I couldn’t control myself; I was feeling happy and sad. Happy because he was missing me, sad because...well...he wasn’t mine anymore, and will never be. I decided that I will go back to where I came from.
My friend called me next morning, telling me that he knows the reason why Ethan did all this to me. All this time he had been cheating on me.

WHAT?!?

That makes sense now, no wonder he broke up with me. He broke up with me because he knew I was coming to visit, he knew that if I come, I will find out everything. HE KNEW. All I could think was that I needed him. I needed his arms around me, needed him to old me and whisper that we would find a way to be together.

I could actually feel my heart break into even smaller pieces inside.....Life is really unpredictable!
If love is rude to you, be rude to love.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:17 pm
BrokenSkye says...

I really love this novel! It is simply amazing. And your writing is beautiful! I don't really read the novels on here because they are too long or they get boring, but this one really sucked me in! The title makes it interesting too. "Lost Love", it makes you think.
And yes, I did see that your writing has changed a little bit but that doesn't mean anything. You still put so much thought and detail into what you were writing that it just all came out so perfectly. You have a gift, a talent really, you are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Also, in my opinion, I think that this should be made into an actual book. God knows that I would buy it and read it a hundred times over!
Spoiler! :
[user][user][/user][/user]
If you love something let it go, if it comes back, it's your's.

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid