z

Young Writers Society

Another Ced/Star make-out scene

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:27 am
FruityBickel says...

I pulled Star into the McCoy's broom closet with a smile on my face, closing the door behind us with a small snap. He giggled as I pulled him close to me, entwining our fingers and resting my forehead against his as I kissed him softly. "Love you," I whispered, giving him one kiss after another. He returned every kiss I gave him, rubbing our noses together as he did so.
I smiled, making one kiss deeper and longer than the others as I pushed him up against the wall and snaked my tongue into his mouth. He let me, taking one hand and slipping it under my shirt to feel my chest. I smiled, sliding my free hand into his pocket and messaging his thigh. He giggled again, biting my lower lip gently. I wanted to suck at his neck, but kept my lips interlocked with his as he swayed his hips, making a small bulge appear in my pants. God, how he turned me on. He knew what he was doing, too, because he smiled down at my pants and swayed his hips even more as he kissed me fiercely.
The bulge got slightly bigger as I moved off his lips and began to suck at his neck. He returned the favor, sucking at mine as I did his with his hands still under my shirt on my bare chest. "God, you are making me so horny," I whispered into his ear. He smiled as he sucked my neck, swaying his hips still as my hand slipped from his thigh to his waist, then into his pants. He giggled loudly. I continued to whisper, "You make me so hard..I just want to rim you...and fuck you..." my voice rose slightly.
Suddenly, the broom closet door banged open, and we froze before scrambling away from each other. I yanked my hand out of Star's pants, trying to desperately hide the bulge in my own as Mrs.McCoy and Mr.McCoy stared down at us with an mixture of shock, horror and anger etched onto their faces. I began to stutter. Mr. McCoy arched an eyebrow at the bulge in my pants that I still tried to hide. I tried to smile winningly, my heart thudding. Mr.McCoy began to tap his foot.
Mrs.McCoy's face became overcame with complete shock. "We-we put you two in the same room. If you two are a...did you two sleep...?"
My eyes widened at her suggestion. "No! No, no no no no! I swear, we didn't. We uh-we didn't-we wouldn't-"
"Which is why your hand was in his pants and you were telling him you wanted to fuck him," Mr.McCoy said coldly, eyebrow still arched. I flushed a deep shade of red, going back to my stuttering. Star grabbed my hand offensively.
"Is there anything wrong with him wanting to rim me? I am his boyfriend, after all. Unless, of course, you're homo-phobic?" Star's tone was ice cold.
"I think you're too young to be having Cedric or anybody else shoving their hand down your pants and whispering dirty things in your ear as they give you a hickey, young man." Mr.McCoy shot back Star flushed as well. "Now, I'm perfectly okay with you two being a couple and all, I'm just not okay with you two getting physical in my broom closet when you're only fourteen years old."
Mrs. McCoy said to me, "Cedric, please tell me that's a roll of quarters in your pocket."
I didn't answer, staring at my feet with embarrassment as Payne appeared on the stairs.
He said, "What the-? What's going on?"
Me and Star's hands quickly yanked apart. We may have been caught, but we weren't ready to come out of the closet yet, unless-
"These two were caught getting physical in the closet," Mr. McCoy explained. I winced.
Payne looked from me to Star, his expression unreadable.
Last edited by FruityBickel on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:31 am
FruityBickel says...

Honestly the only make-out scene I have ever written containing the words "fuck" and "rim"

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:55 am
Stargirl101 says...

Oooh, getting physical in a closet! I love it! Though I kinda never expected Star to be gay. But it's so cool he is! Keep up the good work!
Presence is a curious thing. If you need to prove you’ve got it, probably never had it in the first place. It’s not an ostentatious, adolescent display. It should be something effortless. Somebody once said: ‘The whisper is louder than the shout.’ Well amen to that.

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:06 pm
jackle says...

hahahaha

good description, the characters are really realistic, and i like that its about homosexuals because I feel like society is just sweeping them under the rug for no one to see like there's something wrong with them

just one thing;
I smiled, making one kiss deeper and longer then should be "than" :)the others

havent read anything else by you, but yeah, this was pretty cool lol
honestly i've never heard the term rim though lol shame on my ignorance? i would look it up but kinda iffy xD
oh and another thing, the first bit was just like one, massive, long, paragraph, there weren't enough breaks... bulkyness is annoying to read, thats all. maybe its just me.

-Jackle
check it out - novel.php?id=1132

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta